Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Instant Water Heater - Alpha Smart 18Ep Rain Shower

Hi Everyone.

I've purchased 2 sets of instant water heater Alpha Smart 18EP Rain Shower sets.

Is anyone using them? Any reviews on the pump?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

May I know how much u got them for as I am intending to get one also!

Thanks!

Hello,

I got them at a discounted special price from a buddy's shop...Think normal retail price is $399 or $469 thereabouts.

Based on researching some Malaysia electronics sites this RM498 model comes in ivory white and gun metal but only gun metal was available.

The rain shower thingy is really nice, but apparently no one knows if the pump is strong enough to produce the hotel-kind of feeling, haha.

Do note you need to have adequate space in the showering area / bath tub you intend to install this, since the rain shower would be about 2ft or so from the wall/tiles.

Was a bit concerned about this initially but panned out to be OK...

So far this Alph Instant rainshower works well for me...

the water pressure is good n water been hot..

good for me..small hdb flat.. :)

There is a shop in IMM selling this for $340

Called Alpha Singapore Office to check on the price of Smart 18EP. Guess what ? Was told that Smart 18EP is not an approved model to be sold in Singapore. If something happen, Alpha Singapore will not send their technical crew to rectify the problem. And worst thing is, our Fire Insurance/Home Content Insurance will not be payable if fire is caused by the faulty water heater.

So I guess those shops selling Smart 18EP brought in the model via "special" channel ?

The only approved model with pump in Singapore is Smart 18i.

Anyone bought the Alpha Smart 18 (no pump) or 18i (pump)? Thinking of getting either one to have rain shower feel using instant heater. However not sure if the Smart 18 is good enough.

Is there any place that does demo of the 2 heaters?

Where to find 18i model? I've been to geyland union united and several shops at IMM but none has carried this model.

bro any specific reason why u looking for the model 18i? any difference between 18 and 18i ?

Cos the 18i has a pump. Just contacted the distributor n they have a demo set at the office. Will take a look before deciding the buy.