Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tym733

Park Lane Istill

I went to Parkmall this weekend, and came across a frabic customised brand under Istill. Istill is under Castilla. Their sofa can is not bad the sales person Ivan did not hard sell also he did a good job giving me the detail about their product. Just wondering if any others have bought from them? I am looking to get a 3.6m sofa. And Istill is on my list, any other brand of sofa provide customise like Istill?

Edited by tym733

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to Parkmall this weekend, and came across a frabic customised brand under Istill. Istill is under Castilla. Their sofa can is not bad the sales person Ivan did not hard sell also he did a good job giving me the detail about their product. Just wondering if any others have bought from them? I am looking to get a 3.6m sofa. And Istill is on my list, any other brand of sofa provide customise like Istill?

I'm always sceptical about sofa customisation. Alot of my friends and relatives who I know went for customisation, most of the time, it didn't end up well. And usually the dispute is very hard to resolve, since both parties will insist that they are correct. To safe guard yourself, do not give more than 30% deposit. Pay the balance only if you are satisfied.