Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stannloh

Em

Nah, im not a write, so i couldnt embellish my posts with nice vocabs. but after reading and getting so much information from others' posts, i decided to start one of my own. it's time to give back to society, if you know what i meant.

first and all, thank you kobelala, joyousonline, supersimon27 and brian311 for sharing the ID contacts.

Edited by stannloh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Welcome to RT!

Your new place still looks pretty good... much better than most of the pre-reno pics we usually get to see! ;)

The wood-framed folding doors that open to the balcony and the wooden treads and banisters on your stairway also look fairly decent. :good:

Best of luck on your reno! :D

Edited by mummymantras

Welcome to RT!

Your new place still looks pretty good... much better than most of the pre-reno pics we usually get to see! ;)

The wood-framed folding doors that open to the balcony and the wooden treads and banisters on your stairway also look fairly decent. :good:

Best of luck on your reno! :D

thx mummymantras, the previous owner has been living here for something like 14 yrs. i gotta say they did a great job in maintaining the conditions. i especially love the chengai wooden folding doors and banister at stairway. one of the many factors that i took into account when i decided to cut the cheq for OTP.

On 29/11/2011 at 11:12 AM, potatoes said:

Welcome to RT....where is your place? Ur current condition looks new. What is the extent of your reno?

hello potatoes, thank you for the welcome. ;)

Edited by stannloh

Bro Stan, u make me feel so proud to mention my name in your t-blog, :sport-smiley-004: Nice Gen 3 EM layout and nice marble flooring you can keep :yamseng:

All the best for your upcoming Reno :sport-smiley-004:

Bro Stan, u make me feel so proud to mention my name in your t-blog, :sport-smiley-004: Nice Gen 3 EM layout and nice marble flooring you can keep :yamseng:

All the best for your upcoming Reno :sport-smiley-004:

Bro Kobelala, you've been so helpful all these while, that's the least I can do. :thumbs up:

Fortunately the marble flooring is still in ok condition, I wont have enough budget to redo it anyway. :rolleyes:

Thanks for everything and hope to see you back here again. :yamseng:

hello potatoes, thank you for the welcome. ;)

it's at Jelapang Road, near Bt Panjang. the conditions are indeed quite ok. after spending too much on the hefty COV, i really gotta cut down on reno. marble floor livin and dining area stays, as well as the parquet floor at stairway and second floor. extreme makeover for kitchen and all three toilets. that's abt all.

I have to agree with you on what you said about COV. Like you, I am also paying a lot for COV and left with little to do renovation. When I first joined this forum, I was shocked to learn that EMs reno range from 70K to over 100K. :jawdrop:

Unlike yours, my EM was in very original condition (26year-old) and my budget only allowed me to settle for half that amount.

I am glad you have found an ID who can meet your budget. All the best in your reno journey.

:yamseng:

I have to agree with you on what you said about COV. Like you, I am also paying a lot for COV and left with little to do renovation. When I first joined this forum, I was shocked to learn that EMs reno range from 70K to over 100K. :jawdrop:

Unlike yours, my EM was in very original condition (26year-old) and my budget only allowed me to settle for half that amount.

I am glad you have found an ID who can meet your budget. All the best in your reno journey.

:yamseng:

Thx potatoes. I actually like what you did to your EM. :thumbs up:

So lucky that you can retain the marble and parquet flooring! And the stairs and wooden doors at balcony too. Good luck with your reno. :)

Bro Kobelala, you've been so helpful all these while, that's the least I can do. :thumbs up:

Fortunately the marble flooring is still in ok condition, I wont have enough budget to redo it anyway. :rolleyes:

Thanks for everything and hope to see you back here again. :yamseng:

Bro a good polishing for your marble floor will do wonders , really no point hacking marble flooring IMHO :yamseng:

So lucky that you can retain the marble and parquet flooring! And the stairs and wooden doors at balcony too. Good luck with your reno. :)

Agree with Sis Adi bro, the stairs is another item that can keep along with the marble floor... Remember to post more pics :sport-smiley-004: