Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mummymantras

Need An Electrician Who Understands How To Set Up Structured Cabling (Cat 6 Cables) For A Home Computer Network

I work from home and I need an electrician who can rewire the flat I've just purchased. In addition to all the usual requirements (lights, ceiling fans, power sockets, etc.), I also need him to be able to set up structured cabling (Cat 6 cables) for a home computer network (the flat is 13 years old and doesn't have it currently).

Does anyone know of a good electrician who can help me with this? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I work from home and I need an electrician who can rewire the flat I've just purchased. In addition to all the usual requirements (lights, ceiling fans, power sockets, etc.), I also need him to be able to set up structured cabling (Cat 6 cables) for a home computer network (the flat is 13 years old and doesn't have it currently).

Does anyone know of a good electrician who can help me with this? Thanks!

Hi mummymantras, I'm interested in looking for a good electrician to do the job too. Pls share the contact if you found one. Thank you

Hi All

You can contact Ghazali for cable works. We use him for office Lan cabling

Realiable and good

contact him 97333334 , say Freddy intro one.

Thanks, kunxeno!

Anyway, I finally found one who does do office cabling as well (it seems like they are the only kind of electricians who understand what structured cabling is and how to set it up). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does a good job!

Thanks anyway! :yamseng:

Thanks, kunxeno!

Anyway, I finally found one who does do office cabling as well (it seems like they are the only kind of electricians who understand what structured cabling is and how to set it up). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does a good job!

Thanks anyway! :yamseng:

no problem! i hope yr cabling is done up fine nw

Hi All

You can contact Ghazali for cable works. We use him for office Lan cabling

Realiable and good

contact him 97333334 , say Freddy intro one.

He can do cat6 for 3point (living room, 2 bedroom)? How much his quote?

Just curious... what's the difference running Cat 6 cable versus normal electrical wire? Is there something special that need to be taken into consideration?

Cat 6 cable is for data line and normal electrical wire is to carry electricity....so it is not the same.

Cat 6 cable is for data line and normal electrical wire is to carry electricity....so it is not the same.

I know what that they are different and that Cat 6 is for data, however how is running that any different from running electrical wires? Is there anything special to watch out for when running Cat 6 cables?