Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
book2

Terrazo Floor Polishing?

I need to polish the marble flooring in my living hall and terrazzo tiles in two bedrooms for a 3 room HDB flat that is over 30 years old.Some contractors quoted me $380 for wet polish, where others mentioned dried grinding method (between $650 to $700) is better as it will not cause any water leakage to downstairs.Anyone can advise which method is better and if the price is reasonable?Separate note, is $1700 seems ok to plaster all the walls?Thank you 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I need to polish the marble flooring in my living hall and terrazzo tiles in two bedrooms for a 3 room HDB flat that is over 30 years old.Some contractors quoted me $380 for wet polish, where others mentioned dried grinding method (between $650 to $700) is better as it will not cause any water leakage to downstairs.Anyone can advise which method is better and if the price is reasonable?Separate note, is $1700 seems ok to plaster all the walls?Thank you 

my house also whole house terazzo (except kitchen and toilet). For wet polish i'm not so sure, but dry polish got different grade one. Normal they use china diamond chip to polish coz it's the cheapest. Then the better grade one is from europe diamond chip. Maybe u can check with your contractor what type of diamond they using.

Ultimately i intend to use laminate flooring instead.

The information i got it from Diamond Polishing : 6559-3460 (good to gather info)

If u wanna compare price check out with this one : 6367-1011

pm me if you are interested, i have a good recommend as wesll

Hello guys, you get the contractor to do polishing? If you don't mind small time not good service honest price contractor. You can try mine. For contact see signature below.

Hello guys, you get the contractor to do polishing? If you don't mind small time but good service honest price contractor. You can try mine. For contact see signature below.

Correction. Not not but is but!

Hello guys, you get the contractor to do polishing? If you don't mind small time but good service honest price contractor. You can try mine. For contact see signature below.