Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Customised Display Cabinet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

FYI,dust will get into the above cabinet through the gap in between the glass panel.

Imagine takin out all your collections out for dust cleaning.. :jawdrop:

dont think most of us would have the patience & strength to do it every few months.

If possible,i suggest go for customise glass/acrylic cabinet specially meant for toys collection display.

I mean we spend so much $$ on our collections & getting a normal display cabinet,But end up

suffering(cleaning here n there,dusting every toys) :curse:

Might as well(if within budget,do a solid cabinet,& you can enjoy looking @ your collections with satisfaction.

i am also a toy collector(1/6 figurine).i have made a customize full height cabinet with front hydraulic side opening.Costwise is definitely not cheap.(but at least dust wont enter easily & its been 6months,& i can say dust collected inside is very minimal/none. :rolleyes:

I just dont know how to upload my cabinet to share my joy with you guyz.

Mayb somebody can guide me along to upload my photos for sharing. :yamseng:

**Sorry,din mean to offend anyone.

Am a collector too. :yamseng: & i looooveess toys...

Thks Venom for the info!

Yes we should and need to invest in good display cabinet too if not we wont be doing justice to our belove toys!

And im into 1/6 too and a lot still no open.Just like wat you said without a good cabinet they get dusty real fast!

Anyway hoping to see your pics!And do share your lobang too (on getting the cabinet done)

Thks Venom for the info!

Yes we should and need to invest in good display cabinet too if not we wont be doing justice to our belove toys!

And im into 1/6 too and a lot still no open.Just like wat you said without a good cabinet they get dusty real fast!

Anyway hoping to see your pics!And do share your lobang too (on getting the cabinet done)

lol. :good: we on the same boat.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

ok,i tonite try to email you.

After see liao, dun laugh hor. :yamseng:

emails send to u le.Do check :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

**sorry for the crappy photos ar.

hope you enjoy & like what you have seen. :yamseng:

emails send to u le.Do check :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

**sorry for the crappy photos ar.

hope you enjoy & like what you have seen. :yamseng:

thanks guys..yup this is the biggest headache for toy collectors...DUST. Cleaning it is a torture, esp i have so much.

Hi Venom, do you mind email me your cabinet pic and your contact who built it? I will PM you my email.

Hi realmplanet, you also into chogokin, TF? I'm a sucker for all die-cast robots....haha.

thanks guys..yup this is the biggest headache for toy collectors...DUST. Cleaning it is a torture, esp i have so much.

Hi Venom, do you mind email me your cabinet pic and your contact who built it? I will PM you my email.

Hi realmplanet, you also into chogokin, TF? I'm a sucker for all die-cast robots....haha.

hi,email send to u le.

**Can help to post the photos(that i send to you)for fellow toy s kaki to share share? :yeah: :yeah: I dun know how to upload photos leh.. :bangwall:

tks ar..

Me into 1/6 figures mostly right now.

Venom's cabinet was done by one of those branded ID in case he din reply you yet.

BTW i had a source for doing display cabinet now as i really dun have that kind of budget to do what venom had...

Once i have more info i will PM you (might suprise you too!)

This source was found in CSC!!!lol

tks to bro realmplanet

for your help in uploading e photos for sharing.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Edited by venom

Me into 1/6 figures mostly right now.

Venom's cabinet was done by one of those branded ID in case he din reply you yet.

BTW i had a source for doing display cabinet now as i really dun have that kind of budget to do what venom had...

Once i have more info i will PM you (might suprise you too!)

This source was found in CSC!!!lol

ar..i tink i know which one you talking about le. :rolleyes:

tks to bro realmplanet

for your help in uploading e photos for sharing.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

no problem!maybe one day we will 'bump' into each other during our CSC visit!