Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbearyong

Any Comment On Ahomestory

Bin u got a mail. .... It's not creating World Cup but more like creating interior cup. Ha ha

Thank you mike. I have just mail them the floor plan.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

From my research at the end of the days, most co are actually using the same supplier and chances of using same cons are high. It truly down to the Id who is over seeing the renovation. So id will be the main point when considering which to pen down.

So it is down to the point where we should be finding the designer which we are most comfortable? Did talk to a few but most of them are pushy. Not willing to explain what they are offering but instead just push us to sign on the doted line. Funny how will anyone sign on the doted line without know what we are being offered.

Hopefully our meeting with home story will be different. Keeping fingers crossed.

hello all, its been a while since i posted here. Just to share so experience i had with them recently, Last saturday my study room light for no apparent reason just died on me, i gave willy a call and ask him to help. This morning at 9am, his guys came and try to rectify the problem and realise that one of the light fitting that i purchase from ikea is faulty thus causing the issue. I felt so ashamed, because when i was on the phone with willy last saturday, i actually blame his electrician for the lousy work. who know is the light fitting from ikea causing the problem. After realising the prob, willy was kind enough to ask me to get a new light and he will arrange for his guys to come back to do the installation FOC for me even after months of handover and we are still getting very good after sale service.

ps: maybe its because i refer alot of frens to him thats why :thumbs up:

So it is down to the point where we should be finding the designer which we are most comfortable? Did talk to a few but most of them are pushy. Not willing to explain what they are offering but instead just push us to sign on the doted line. Funny how will anyone sign on the doted line without know what we are being offered.

Hopefully our meeting with home story will be different. Keeping fingers crossed.

totally agreed with you! some of the ids i meet up last time even try to get me to sign on the contract the first time we meet and i was like, hey do u really understand what we want and our needs? cant stand this kind of ids

totally agreed with you! some of the ids i meet up last time even try to get me to sign on the contract the first time we meet and i was like, hey do u really understand what we want and our needs? cant stand this kind of ids

Actually tons of services are doing hard selling and ex beauty spa. They really force you to take up their beauty packages. Killer. Singapore should have a law on this.

Yaya This coming Sunday is my third time who meet Vin lee, hopefully he will give me a best price in the final quotation and design. Hehe

Well good lucky to u. If able can share the renovation quote?

hello all, its been a while since i posted here. Just to share so experience i had with them recently, Last saturday my study room light for no apparent reason just died on me, i gave willy a call and ask him to help. This morning at 9am, his guys came and try to rectify the problem and realise that one of the light fitting that i purchase from ikea is faulty thus causing the issue. I felt so ashamed, because when i was on the phone with willy last saturday, i actually blame his electrician for the lousy work. who know is the light fitting from ikea causing the problem. After realising the prob, willy was kind enough to ask me to get a new light and he will arrange for his guys to come back to do the installation FOC for me even after months of handover and we are still getting very good after sale service.

I have yet to meet up with willy but feel comfortable after reading posts related to him.Beary can share photos of your renovation?

If you are referring so much friends to him, sure u will be getting tip top service from him. You should charge him advertising fee.

Yaya This coming Sunday is my third time who meet Vin lee, hopefully he will give me a best price in the final quotation and design. Hehe

All the best. Just tell him you got friends looking for id too. Maybe that will works.

It should be under warranty but now it's due to the ikea lights so maybe it's really a good after sales service by willy.

If you are referring so much friends to him, sure u will be getting tip top service from him. You should charge him advertising fee.

Should get referral fee from him ha ha u will be rich

Good luck rainie. Dig in to their wallets:)

charge them ads fee@@ if it's me i will just want them to do a good design with great workmanship for me that's all I ask for.

charge them ads fee@@ if it's me i will just want them to do a good design with great workmanship for me that's all I ask for.

So tomorrow u are going to meet up with Samuel. U can use the same on him.