Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kevinfg

FS

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Do pardon me for my ignorance for what I'm about to ask:

Did you geomencer recommend that you put an air purifier or a mini fountain (aka water feature)?

What sort of business sales are you referring to?

An air purifier refers to a gadget used for getting rid of bad stench in the air or for injecting fragrances in the air. (see photograph below)

airpurifier3.jpg

I couldn't help but wonder aloud as to what your geomencer would say about having air purifiers placed all over the house. This can be a practice for some people who stayed in flats/ condos that reek of bad stench coming from neighbours, especially when they are in the catering business & prepare alot of food at home. Cooking fumes would just fly all over their flats like nobody's business & make its way out of the windows & upwards to the unit above them.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hello,

I am following this Thread too , appreciate your kind explanation if can.

I am shifting office next month hence , I am also searching for a fengshui Master to help.

Thanks

We managed to somehow close more projects from then on (refering to the business sales).

Do pardon me for my ignorance for what I'm about to ask:

Did you geomencer recommend that you put an air purifier or a mini fountain (aka water feature)?

What sort of business sales are you referring to?

An air purifier refers to a gadget used for getting rid of bad stench in the air or for injecting fragrances in the air. (see photograph below)

airpurifier3.jpg

I couldn't help but wonder aloud as to what your geomencer would say about having air purifiers placed all over the house. This can be a practice for some people who stayed in flats/ condos that reek of bad stench coming from neighbours, especially when they are in the catering business & prepare alot of food at home. Cooking fumes would just fly all over their flats like nobody's business & make its way out of the windows & upwards to the unit above them.

I did not buy the purifier (though according to him, it will work). I bought a pretty big water feature (one with rolling ball as it bland nicer with the office design). According to him, it is to generate water activity in the 'wealth sector'. Maybe it is coincidence, but my business did went up 2 fold ever since the consultation. There was also prediction on how to avoid certain 'bad events'. Do share if you have feedback after engaging his service.