Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Issit? I going Heritage Bathroom to look see. Near there?

AMK is there I am staying now. Will look too!!

Yup yup... Few shops after heritage bathroom.

I was staying at amk then move here. Hehe...

Got the 1st draft of 3D drawings. Dont think it reflects very well the colour and texture of the actual tiles. It is also not very reflective of the actual layout. Anyway, here it is.

Common bathroom

The feature and bath is on the wrong side. Should be on the opposite wall as this side has lots of pipes. Also missing is the vanity top. Contractor said may have problem cos not enough space on right side wall (right side of toilet entrance)

bathcommona.jpg

MBR bathroom

Floor tile colour dont look so accurate. Looking at 3D drawing, I would choose the brown feature. However, looking at actual tiles, I would choose the black feature.

bathmasteraa.jpg

bathmastera.jpg

Kitchen

The gold tile dont look accurate. I would prefer the gold tile to end right under where the top cabinet on right side is instead of in between the centre of sink.

kitchena.jpg

Edited by NeoBY

Missing lor. If u look at the kitchen drawing, there is a gap on the right side between the cabinet and wall. That's where the pipes are.

Usually 3D will not be very accurate cos cannot get the colour tones as per what you chosen. And they won't draw pipes etc.... Hehe....

Hi JX83,

Yeap, I saw. But I gave up on brick walls to save money. Thanks!!

Np.. But sometimes spend a little more to do ur dream home is worth it in the long run.. What u wan is the feel when u step into ur own house.. I see alot of ppl doing reno at 1st it look nice but after 2nd look 3rd look the feel is not there already.. Just my 2 cents :D

Nice 3D toilet btw the only sad thing i can't reno is my toilet due to budget constraint & my new hdb toilet tiles can't hack off also..

Toilet? Which one? I wanted to look at the 3D drawings cos I am concern with the gold tiles. Dont know if it will look nice. But the drawings dont seem to bring out the blink blink.

Anyways...so be it!! hahaha

Toilet? Which one? I wanted to look at the 3D drawings cos I am concern with the gold tiles. Dont know if it will look nice. But the drawings dont seem to bring out the blink blink.

Anyways...so be it!! hahaha

I mean ur mbr toilet.. I like the black feature too..

Np.. But sometimes spend a little more to do ur dream home is worth it in the long run.. What u wan is the feel when u step into ur own house.. I see alot of ppl doing reno at 1st it look nice but after 2nd look 3rd look the feel is not there already.. Just my 2 cents :D

I totally agreed!! New Reno always looks nice but after a while, nothing to wow abt. That's why I rather pay a bit more to always have the wow factor. Hehe....

I totally agreed!! New Reno always looks nice but after a while, nothing to wow abt. That's why I rather pay a bit more to always have the wow factor. Hehe....

my plan is to build a basic structure first and then "zhng my house" slowly....like how people "Zhng" their car.....lol.

my plan is to build a basic structure first and then "zhng my house" slowly....like how people "Zhng" their car.....lol.

What is "zhng"? So cheam.....