Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Issit? I bought most from Best Light in JB.

May_dream, I like like like but dont know how I can clean it next time. ahahhaha

hahaaha... that one i cannot help you lah... but as long as its nice, then just try to clean as and when loh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahaaha... that one i cannot help you lah... but as long as its nice, then just try to clean as and when loh.

Who say you cannot help? You can start by going to her house and clean for her... :sport-smiley-004:

Who say you cannot help? You can start by going to her house and clean for her... :sport-smiley-004:

:furious: even my own house also i dont clean, ask me to clean her house?? :jawdrop:

hahahah..... joking lah.....

i totally agree! are dragons all like these? then i think all dragons in this forum would be able to click.

For me (A straight forward and cannot be bullied dragon), think i will get angry and talk straight to the contractor.. BTW, i am coming to the final stage of contractor selection and will starts a t-blog soon(hope so).

Hahaha......head to head sometimes serves no purpose. Depends on situation lah. Hey!! Looking forward to your blog!!

For me (A straight forward and cannot be bullied dragon), think i will get angry and talk straight to the contractor.. BTW, i am coming to the final stage of contractor selection and will starts a t-blog soon(hope so).

Straight forward is good but not talk when you angry. Will make things worse. Just talk nicely and everything will be better. Hope you will choose the right contractor lah.

Straight forward is good but not talk when you angry. Will make things worse. Just talk nicely and everything will be better. Hope you will choose the right contractor lah.

Haha.. I will try to control lah. My character is like that.. "Firmed" on my stand and view and straight forward.

Currently narrowed down to last two contractors and maybe will wana have one last quote before confirmation..

Hi hi... I like your wall lights.. ;)

Now I can finally feel that my renovation is soon to be started. Yesterday I just ran around to get my PE endorsement document. Still have lots of space planning to do. The other day I saw your Hair for Hope, how do I donate ah? I look around but didn't see donate button... Admire your courage and I wanna follow as well. But they dont seem to have a future event yet.

Hi Terrain, sometimes soft approach helps to get things done.

Piknik, thanks! Why do you need to run around for your PE? Your ID not helping?

For Hair for Hope 2012, they are likely to start their publicity in Mar/Apr. The event is in Jul so you can donate in Jul. If you wanna shave, the registration likely to start Mar/Apr. Check out their website or fb page. Thanks!

Edited by NeoBY

Haha.. I will try to control lah. My character is like that.. "Firmed" on my stand and view and straight forward.

Currently narrowed down to last two contractors and maybe will wana have one last quote before confirmation..

Reno is not all about quotes and quotes. as long as you willing to discuss, then certain things would not be quoted but will be done. Just like NeoBY... here add a bit there add a bit... all these not quoted cos don't know will have to be done. if both about the same, just go with the one you feel you can trust.

Huh? What woof woof?

Dogs lah.. she got 2 dogs, i think. hehehehe.... want to hire aunty to clean also have to see aunty scared of dogs or not.

Cos my found PE guy charged $300 only. I can save $200 from doing it by myself. :)

you need to take care of your girl, still do these yourself?