Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You should make it "Spot what's still the same"... More challenging this way....

hahhaa...true!! gonna start what's spot what's still the same!

Getzski, you **** fast! i was about to post that when you replied already :)

Facial Foam spotted too! you guys are getting ready to move in liao!

How about all the white goods and stuff, coming in soon?

We just got home after a loooooong day of cleaning, unpacking, arranging -shag- muscle tml sure ache!!!

But things are looking very good! Furnitures n tv all in today :dancingqueen:

NeoBY 's gonna upload n post pics of it later (soon!!!)

Stay tune!!! But dun expect too much k. We quick simple hehehehhehe even our neighbour says so :sport-smiley-018:

so fast...you start using the "wash and wax" on your tiles?

hahhaa...no worr. was trying to clear off the dust from the tiles. apparently dont work. gonna for the tiler to do his job.

We have come to almost an end to our renovation. There are some minor accessories to install and the tile to replace.

The renovation journey has not been exactly easy. The initial phase of knowing what we want (the look and feel) to choosing the contractor to choosing the tiles.

It was during the tiling phase where we have some differences with the contractor, then the rectification and carpentry as well. I also think it is because he is handling quite a number of projects as well as having to go for reservist. I find the most lacking is communication. The experience should be better if it is done well.

This doesnt mean the contractor is no good. He did installation of accessories (other areas out of kitchen and toilets) foc for us. Generally, he did manage the time schedule well as we are well ahead of the original schedule. The overall package price he gave us is also reasonable.

I would also like to thank all my supporters here, thank my partner, my parents, my contractor, my pets, my teachers...etc. lol!!

This is not the end!!! I will still come back to post and kapoh lots!!

Most none zen of me.

congrats BY. your house already looks more like a home that mine....even before official completion date.

can't wait for house warming :sport-smiley-004:

Congrats NeoBy.. nice nice swee swee liao!!! really *worship* u all who are done up in white.. i sure turn them black in no time! hahahah

When the party?? LOL

Hope the rectification works get done up soon.. else lock gate put dogs.. dun pay up the last payment! LOL