Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Hey sohnice,

congrats on your beautiful home.

Can I have the contact for the hidden floor trap please.

Thank you

Hi Aristotle, i think albertchng post #173 has already given the actual address.

Btw there is bad feedback for this company leh.HERE

Edited by sohnice

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Btw there is bad feedback for this company leh.HERE

Usually for this kind of small retail shop, they dont have any aftersales service, is not the mixer comes with a 1 year warranty and asking the shop to go to your house to take a look is too much. If the mixer was bought and upon installation discovered the fault, the owner should get the plumber to remove the mixer and bring it to the shop to exchange. I also bought bathroom accessories from them, check the stuffs, pay and go. If got problem upon installation, will bring back to shop for exchange. If install for few months and fault surfaced, i can only lan lan suck my thumb.

Usually for this kind of small retail shop, they dont have any aftersales service, is not the mixer comes with a 1 year warranty and asking the shop to go to your house to take a look is too much. If the mixer was bought and upon installation discovered the fault, the owner should get the plumber to remove the mixer and bring it to the shop to exchange. I also bought bathroom accessories from them, check the stuffs, pay and go. If got problem upon installation, will bring back to shop for exchange. If install for few months and fault surfaced, i can only lan lan suck my thumb.

Ya truth. :good:

Sohnice, can you pm / email me your Id as we'll as the quotation for reference. The Samsung door knot and camcorder.

Thank you

Pmed :yamseng:

Hi sohnice, ur place look gorgeous....

can u kindly pm me ur id, quote....and oso info on ur floor trap and peephole recorder.....

My 3rm flat oso coming soon... Tks in advance....

hi, really like ur hse. very simple & nice. its the kind of look i want to achieve for my hse.

pls share ur ID contact with me. and i see tat u had done alot of carpentry work. care to share the $$ too... thks. :)

Nice place you have !!

can you pm me the cost and contractor contact ?

thanks !

Hi Tricky, i think your pm box is full. I can't pm you at all. :bangwall:

Edited by sohnice

Hi sohnice, ur place look gorgeous....

can u kindly pm me ur id, quote....and oso info on ur floor trap and peephole recorder.....

My 3rm flat oso coming soon... Tks in advance....

Pmed :yamseng: