Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

hi, really like ur hse. very simple & nice. its the kind of look i want to achieve for my hse.

pls share ur ID contact with me. and i see tat u had done alot of carpentry work. care to share the $$ too... thks. :)

Pmed :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Can I have the floor trap info pls. Could you PM me pls thank u.

Hi

Another request for floor trap info thank you, could you please PM me?

Does it come in different sizes to accommodate different size of tiles available?

thanks!

Hi sohnice,

I have some questions, can you advise? I am currently renovating my house and your feedback would be very helpful!

(1) Main Door

Is it fire rated? If yes, is it nayatoh & what color did you use?

Also what is the thinkness? I am considering digital door lock and it needs a certain thickness.

(2) Bedroom Doors

I love them! Are they nayatoh as well?

(3) IntelliCorder door peephole recorder

Was this installed onto the door or on the wall? Do you know how long the battery can last?

Is recording continuous or is it set at a pre-fixed interval? Do you need to delete the video daily?

(4) Bathroom Ventilation Fan

Was it mounted onto tempered glass? It looks kind of transparent.

Many thanks!

Hi sohnice,

I have some questions, can you advise? I am currently renovating my house and your feedback would be very helpful!

(1) Main Door

Is it fire rated? If yes, is it nayatoh & what color did you use?

Also what is the thinkness? I am considering digital door lock and it needs a certain thickness.

(2) Bedroom Doors

I love them! Are they nayatoh as well?

(3) IntelliCorder door peephole recorder

Was this installed onto the door or on the wall? Do you know how long the battery can last?

Is recording continuous or is it set at a pre-fixed interval? Do you need to delete the video daily?

(4) Bathroom Ventilation Fan

Was it mounted onto tempered glass? It looks kind of transparent.

Many thanks!

Hi Bloom,

1)Main door is fire rated veneer door, they came in raw wood color.

It depend on what color you want, the installer will mix the color to your liking.

Thickness is 44mm.

2)Bedroom is veneer doors too.

3)It's install on the door.

The battery life last around 3-4weeks depending on the human traffic flow outside your house that will trigger the sensor.

Recording is pre-fixed every 15sec interval, each video file size is around 1-2mb.

I used a 2gb sd card for recording, usually it will last more then a month for me to delete the videos.

The recorder support 32gb sd card, so i think it would last you a year before you need to delete the videos.

4)Yup, is mounted on the glass panel.

Hope it helps :yamseng: