Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Thanks Sohnice. Sounds good, but this one doesn't have internet connection so I can't see when not at home... So this is not so much for break in cases but to see if your neighbour do funny things? Cos if break in, the burglar could take away the sd card or device too. Not sure if I understand the device correctly.

Do you plug in to the power point to save battery? I don't have a power point near my door. not sure why I didn't install one power point there :( everytime I thot I plan properly but always got problem with electrical points. Could you also pm me the price? Thanks.

Ya, if there is break in case the thief might take your sd card away. The thief must oso be very knowledgable to know so many device when breaking in. I doubt so he will still have time to search for the sd card after the break in.

I don't plug in to save battery, I wait till the battery is flat then i will use extension socket to charge the set. The battery will last 3-4weeks depending on traffic flow outside your unit. If your reno is not fully done yet, you should be able to add in 1 more socket right?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya, if there is break in case the thief might take your sd card away. The thief must oso be very knowledgable to know so many device when breaking in. I doubt so he will still have time to search for the sd card after the break in.

I don't plug in to save battery, I wait till the battery is flat then i will use extension socket to charge the set. The battery will last 3-4weeks depending on traffic flow outside your unit. If your reno is not fully done yet, you should be able to add in 1 more socket right?

Thanks Sohnice. You are right on that point. Furthermore, the thief may spot the peephole cam but if a really kiasu person also install other cameras inside the house, then they may not be able to spot it and these usually can be internet linked so I presume the image is already stored some where whether or not the thief tackles the camera. Will ask my contractor if can add one more point near the door.

Hi sohnice

Your reno very nice and neat

Can you pls pm me your id and quation.

How much to buy and install bicycle bar?

Thanks in advance

Hi Sohnice,

May I have the contact details of your id contractor as i am now comparing quotations from other id as well.. really like the overall layout of your home.

And if you dont mind, can share the amt and info on:

1. the peephole

2. ventilation fan in your toilets

3. panasonic inverter aircon

4. total renovation cost (u taking reno package for a 3rm or ala carte?)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Sohnice,

May I have the contact details of your id contractor as i am now comparing quotations from other id as well.. really like the overall layout of your home.

And if you dont mind, can share the amt and info on:

1. the peephole

2. ventilation fan in your toilets

3. panasonic inverter aircon

4. total renovation cost (u taking reno package for a 3rm or ala carte?)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Pmed :yamseng:

Hi,

Can I ask if the washer and dryer is functioning well? I heard that it's not good to have 2-in-1 washer dryer. Is it true?

:unsure:

I bought it at Howards Storage Flagship store @ parkway parade :thumbs up:

Hi,

Can I ask if the washer and dryer is functioning well? I heard that it's not good to have 2-in-1 washer dryer. Is it true?

:unsure:

Hi icer,

So far so good, got to get use to it. Previously using top load, can still open lid to throw in more clothing. Now using front load cannot add in additional clothing.

Hi icer,

So far so good, got to get use to it. Previously using top load, can still open lid to throw in more clothing. Now using front load cannot add in additional clothing.

Sorry can I also ask a question, the dryer is like those separate dryer ? There is no need to air anymore ? Are the clothes very crumpled and is the process long from wash to dry ?

Sorry for so many questions

Sorry can I also ask a question, the dryer is like those separate dryer ? There is no need to air anymore ? Are the clothes very crumpled and is the process long from wash to dry ?

Sorry for so many questions

It depends, if you have a full load of clothing you might need to air some clothings that are in the center. Not really very crumpled but the process take quite long from wash to dry, around 3-4hrs. So i don't really use it unless necessary.

It depends, if you have a full load of clothing you might need to air some clothings that are in the center. Not really very crumpled but the process take quite long from wash to dry, around 3-4hrs. So i don't really use it unless necessary.

Thanks that is quite long

Powder coating windows & kdk ventilation fans are installed. :sport-smiley-004:

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

Dear Sohnice, you do have a nice house. Could you kindly share the contact to replace your toilet window + grill and how much it cost you to replace this at that time? Was it part of the ID job to do this or did you find it yourself?

Thank you very much.

Dear Sohnice, you do have a nice house. Could you kindly share the contact to replace your toilet window + grill and how much it cost you to replace this at that time? Was it part of the ID job to do this or did you find it yourself?

Thank you very much.

Pmed :yamseng: