Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Hi Sohnice

I still haven't got mine as still have some reservations on this. One year sound like a pretty short lifespan. Any thing you particularly like about this that make you decide to get the same thing again?

thanks!

originalbread

Hi originalbread,

I had a few friends bought another model u50g with touch screen interface. They told me the IR recording only record a few seconds and the person need to come very near in order to start recording. It only record a few seconds and once the person leave your door the recording will stop. Why I bought back the same model? Because it is still cheaper than conventional cctv but if you need to record loan shark harassment and mischievous action I would recommend conventional cctv. Because this kind of door peephole recorder need at least 5 seconds to boot up when IR is activated, by the time it start to record the damage is already done. There is no way you can record people stealing your things outside the door like what some seller advertise on his thread.

Hope the explanation helps! :yamseng:

Edited by sohnice

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sohnice reno looks super nice!!! Your layout is same as mine. I would greatly appreciate if you could pm me your ID and reno cost.

Thanks in advance.

hello, I just bought a 3 room flat and it has the same layout as yours. Love your reno, it's similar to what I have in mind. Can you pm me your ID/contractor contact and your reno quote please? Thank you.

Can u email me ur id contact n total Reno quote. Or else can some kind soul who has been given this info email me plse ASAP. Thanks. librasha@yahoo.com