Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zenith9

Looking For Contractors

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm looking for contractor for renovation of both my toilets and other simple renovation.

Please contact me at 90225221.

you can look for TIP - The Interior Place @ Macpherson.. Eric Kwek @ 82003762.

I'm looking for contractor for renovation of both my toilets and other simple renovation.

Please contact me at 90225221.

You may contact my contractor, that did the similiar job for my house.

His name and email : Kelvin / senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg

Last time, he has sent me a link for his past works, maybe you can take a look.

Project

Hi Deepsee n All,

Just wanna share with u ppl abt my fren's experience when he got his new flat last year. Before he get his house keys, my fren went around to quite a number of IDs for quotation n it seems that the quotations he received were beyond his budget.

Fortunately on the first day when he got his keys, my fren went down to his new house n there was a guy who introduce himself as a renovation contractor. After few discussions, the contractor then revert back to my fren with a quotation which was cheaper than those quoted by IDs. Initially my fren was a bit reluctant but finally decided to engage the contractor. But amazingly, the contractor had done up my fren's house very nicely with just that cheaper price.

So what i'm trying to say is not only IDs can produce awesome renovation but some contractors are good n impressive as well. I myself going to engage this contractor from my fren since this contractor can do the renovations base on our own design like what my fren did.

Cheers 😃

Hi Deepsee n All,

Just wanna share with u ppl abt my fren's experience when he got his new flat last year. Before he get his house keys, my fren went around to quite a number of IDs for quotation n it seems that the quotations he received were beyond his budget.

Fortunately on the first day when he got his keys, my fren went down to his new house n there was a guy who introduce himself as a renovation contractor. After few discussions, the contractor then revert back to my fren with a quotation which was cheaper than those quoted by IDs. Initially my fren was a bit reluctant but finally decided to engage the contractor. But amazingly, the contractor had done up my fren's house very nicely with just that cheaper price.

So what i'm trying to say is not only IDs can produce awesome renovation but some contractors are good n impressive as well. I myself going to engage this contractor from my fren since this contractor can do the renovations base on our own design like what my fren did.

Cheers 😃

can pm me the contact detail of the contractor that did your friend house? Thanks a lot :)

Hi Deepsee n All,

Cheers

Hi Can give me the contact of the contractor please?

Hi all,

I'm also looking for a good and affordable contractor to renovate 3 rooms resale flat. *on the tight budget :D

appreciate if you can share the contact detail and also quotation, ..

Thanks so much!! :yamseng:

Hi TeaA23,

You can try my ID from Homestyle design. his name is Eric ctc is [remove].

Hi all,

I'm also looking for a good and affordable contractor to renovate 3 rooms resale flat. *on the tight budget :D

appreciate if you can share the contact detail and also quotation, ..

Thanks so much!! :yamseng:

hi TeaA23,

just my 2 cents, no point comparing item to item. look at the total cost. As long as it fix your budget

& your "feel" toward the ID or contractor is good. Go for it. My two house was done by the same contractor.

Average price but very responsible. Pm me if you are interested to have a alternate cost.

cheer

If you want to manage your own reno works through contractor and not ID - you can contact and try speaking to mine. He's still currently working on my unit. Can check my t-blog for updates.

His name is Alan from Nam Hin Bee Kee. His HP: 9856 8258. He's easy to speak to and that is important when managing your reno. If you sms him, you got to content with the reply "K"... :wacko: haha but that's his style.... SO far I enjoyed working with him...

All the best! :yeah:

Hi Deepsee n All,

Cheers 😃

Hi, can pm me your contractor details please? Many thanks....