Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Is There Such A Thing As Re-Openable Pvc Casing?

pvc-casings-caping_250x250.jpg

the above the usual pvc casing/housing used to hold and conceal wires. i am thinking of using the same to conceal the tv wires (current situation: LCD TV mounted on wall, with no feature wall so all the TV and player cables showing).

question: any experts here know if such PVC casing comes in re-openable style? this is to pre-empt future situations when changing players, cables etc.

thanks in advance. i thk this shd b the cheapest option to conceal the tv wires. thumbsup.gif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

pvc-casings-caping_250x250.jpg

the above the usual pvc casing/housing used to hold and conceal wires. i am thinking of using the same to conceal the tv wires (current situation: LCD TV mounted on wall, with no feature wall so all the TV and player cables showing).

question: any experts here know if such PVC casing comes in re-openable style? this is to pre-empt future situations when changing players, cables etc.

thanks in advance. i thk this shd b the cheapest option to conceal the tv wires. thumbsup.gif

Yes you can re-open them to put in more wire BUT if you paint over it, the painting will tear/crack if you force the casing open, can be quite unsightly. If you dont paint it and your wall is not white in color, it will be ugly.

Can also get those plastic tubing to tie n hold all unsightly wiring all together.

Cheap cheap nia.. :rolleyes:

hi hi but the plastic tubing stil not considered conceal, only make it neater. if can get this type casing and reopenable, u can paint it same colour as wall and totally conceal the wires. :sport-smiley-004:

Yes you can re-open them to put in more wire BUT if you paint over it, the painting will tear/crack if you force the casing open, can be quite unsightly. If you dont paint it and your wall is not white in color, it will be ugly.

hi hi yes i intend to paint over as such the common type i think cannot work. Just wanna look ard to see if got the openable type option u know the cover can open like opening and closing back like our pri sch pencil case kind :dribble:

hi hi yes i intend to paint over as such the common type i think cannot work. Just wanna look ard to see if got the openable type option u know the cover can open like opening and closing back like our pri sch pencil case kind :dribble:

The casing only got 1 type. The common type is the openable type.