Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
artyholicks

Recommendation For Re-Upholstry

Anyone with any good recommendations on which company I can approach for re-upholstry of my sofa & dinning chairs?

I found some online, but the prices are rather expensive ($85 per chair, excl material cost).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone with any good recommendations on which company I can approach for re-upholstry of my sofa & dinning chairs?

I found some online, but the prices are rather expensive ($85 per chair, excl material cost).

I was reading through the RT forum and someone posted got their sofa re-upholster by this lady, she has a blog http://jazzitupbyjann.blogspot.com; not sure how much she will charge for the material and service. Perhaps you can try getting a quote from her.

I was reading through the RT forum and someone posted got their sofa re-upholster by this lady, she has a blog http://jazzitupbyjann.blogspot.com; not sure how much she will charge for the material and service. Perhaps you can try getting a quote from her.

wow, really impressed with the things done to the dinning chairs & bay windows. will check up on the prices. thanks.

Bought this chair 2 years back and hardly sat on it, a few months ago notice the PU leather flaking away and decided to get it sorted out.

blackcoconut.jpg

Did a search online and found some numbers, contacedt a few of them and narrow down to this company 'Golden Sofa $ Cushion Trading Pte Ltd', they came down 2 days later and showed me some fabric but in the end I decided to go with Synthetic leather.

It took 7 days and this was the outcome.

p1040192e.jpg

Good workmanship and service all around, feel free to contact them for a quote 64822115.

p1040195i.jpg

Hi,

Anyone used Hot' Seat furnishing before. How is their service and workmanship?

Their sales Adrian came to my house to quote for doing up my dining chairs. He is friendly and gave me some good advice.

The quote is reasonable and most likely I am going to use his service.