Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Is it true that costs of renovation will rise due to rise in material costs next year?

My ID just told me to sign the quotation quickly as it will not be valid by end of this month (when I only wish to start my renovation after CNY) and that the prices in the next quotation will be higher.

Could anyone verify what he has said is true or not?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no...im doing my renovation after CNY too.. but they are quotating me this year pricing..

mine was done by TIP - The Interior Place @ Macpherson.. you can look for Eric Kwek @ 82003762. he is one of the best contractor i found so far.. responsible la.. if you wan to find out more.. u can email me fong.kelly@hotmail.com

Hi,

Is it true that costs of renovation will rise due to rise in material costs next year?

My ID just told me to sign the quotation quickly as it will not be valid by end of this month (when I only wish to start my renovation after CNY) and that the prices in the next quotation will be higher.

no...im doing my renovation after CNY too.. but they are quotating me this year pricing..

mine was done by TIP - The Interior Place @ Macpherson.. you can look for Eric Kwek @ 82003762. he is one of the best contractor i found so far.. responsible la.. if you wan to find out more.. u can email me fong.kelly@hotmail.com

Well I guess most quotes are valid for 1mth?

IF any re-quote, price may varies due to material costs, i guess the contractor is not wrong.Just not sure how high or (who noes) lower it might get?

Reno cost are going up every year.. few yrs back 10k is able to do quite alot of work.. 10k now.. :(

Hi, may I know how you know he is the best contractor when you are doing your reno after CNY ?

Hi, may I know how you know he is the best contractor when you are doing your reno after CNY ?

I sourced for 4 contractors, he is one of the better choice I felt. my requirements have been changing quite frequent and quotation wise was kinda reasonable. you can view their designs online or check it out at their place.. it was quite impressive as well. moreover, I have check it out with another person which was managed by him previously. and comments are positive too. :yamseng:

I sourced for 4 contractors, he is one of the better choice I felt. my requirements have been changing quite frequent and quotation wise was kinda reasonable. you can view their designs online or check it out at their place.. it was quite impressive as well. moreover, I have check it out with another person which was managed by him previously. and comments are positive too. :yamseng:

Think it's better for your renovation to be completed before you highly recommend him with so many posts.

kellish, show us some pics or do up a t-blog when you reno. i don't think its wise to say he's the best when you haven't even started. positive reviews from others do not guarantee all will be like that. you really don't want others to think you're affiliated with the company :)

Hi,

Same thingy every year, i never heard and id ask customer to wait till next year to sign contract. So take your time bah.

Anyway just find a honest id that give you their best quote and material and can complete on time is still priority.

kellish, show us some pics or do up a t-blog when you reno. i don't think its wise to say he's the best when you haven't even started. positive reviews from others do not guarantee all will be like that. you really don't want others to think you're affiliated with the company :)

agreed. love to see the pic also