Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
littlejun

Did Anyone Buy From Lion City Company Before?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i didn't buy from lion city company but i enquiry from them about novita dehumidifier nd290i their only 1 yr warranty for part & compressor.

novita company offer 5yrs compressor warranty, 3yrs all parts warranty. novita nd290i out of stock in whole singapore only lion city company have it.

I bought my washing machine Samsung WD8804CJA from them a couple months back at $799. It was the best deal after comparison with the large retailers like Gaincity, Audiohse, and even the other frequented local shops at Bt Merah, AMK etc.

They actually have a small shopfront at Geylang Road.

The transaction was smooth and delivery was on time. I added in the shopping bag and checked out. Someone called me the next day to confirm delivery date.

It was cash on delivery too. Good and trustworthy based on my transaction experience with them :good:

i bought Samsung WD8804CJA washer cum dryer 2months ago at $860 (includes delivery) :dancingqueen:

and needed to be delivered on a public holiday. cash on delivery.

very nice friendly uncle and aunty.

reliable. :yamseng:

i bought Samsung WD8804CJA washer cum dryer 2months ago at $860 (includes delivery) :dancingqueen:

and needed to be delivered on a public holiday. cash on delivery.

very nice friendly uncle and aunty.

reliable. :yamseng:

Where it is located???

The price on the website is not true. U need to call or email them for prices. Both product which i enquired is lesser then the price shown in their website. I also went to the shop and the aunty that serve us is very nice. I also compared their price with other shop and theirs is the cheapest. Will definitely get my fridge and washer from them next month.

Unfortunately, my fiance and my experience with Lion City Co was not so pleasant.

My fiance and I wanted to purchase induction hob, however we are newbies to hobs. We did research online but there wasnt enough information for us to conclude which brand is more suitable for our needs. After reading mostly good reviews about the company, also attracted by the competitive price they offered for an Electrolux induction hob, we decided to travel from our home in the west to Geylang, hopefully to understand more about the induction hob.

When we reached the shop, we were served by a lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 60s. When we asked about the hob, she went to retrieve the brochure for us. She did not look like she was in a hurry to serve us, as she stopped to chat with her colleagues while we waited. After she decided to return to us, I took the opportunity to explain that we are new to induction hobs and ask for her opinion on the differences between the various brands, also hoping for some recommendation. Her response was a monotonous 'They are all the same.' I was surprised by her unmotivated answer, how can they be the same?? At least the prices were different!

She left us to serve another customer who came later. I overheard that the customer was interested to purchase a few items from them urgently. We waited for her to come back to us but she totally treated us as non-existent even though we stood only about 1 metre away from her. Eventually my fiance decided to approach her to ask some questions. Thinking she was busy and since she was not the only staff in the shop, i asked whether we can talk to somebody else, to which she responded sharply,' I am talking to you! I was waiting for you to decide!' I was totally put off by the poor service. Since she was not interested to deal with us, we left the shop promptly. We may not be big potential customer like the one she served after us, but I dont think we deserve this kind of service standard.

Eventually we purchased our induction hob from another shop nearby, it was slightly more expensive due to GST but nothing less competitive. Most importantly, the staff who served us was attentive and able to provide useful recommendation and insight.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, my fiance and my experience with Lion City Co was not so pleasant.

My fiance and I wanted to purchase induction hob, however we are newbies to hobs. We did research online but there wasnt enough information for us to conclude which brand is more suitable for our needs. After reading mostly good reviews about the company, also attracted by the competitive price they offered for an Electrolux induction hob, we decided to travel from our home in the west to Geylang, hopefully to understand more about the induction hob.

When we reached the shop, we were served by a lady who seemed to be in her mid to late 60s. When we asked about the hob, she went to retrieve the brochure for us. She did not look like she was in a hurry to serve us, as she stopped to chat with her colleagues while we waited. After she decided to return to us, I took the opportunity to explain that we are new to induction hobs and ask for her opinion on the differences between the various brands, also hoping for some recommendation. Her response was a monotonous 'They are all the same.' I was surprised by her unmotivated answer, how can they be the same?? At least the prices were different!

She left us to serve another customer who came later. I overheard that the customer was interested to purchase a few items from them urgently. We waited for her to come back to us but she totally treated us as non-existent even though we stood only about 1 metre away from her. Eventually my fiance decided to approach her to ask some questions. Thinking she was busy and since she was not the only staff in the shop, i asked whether we can talk to somebody else, to which she responded sharply,' I am talking to you! I was waiting for you to decide!' I was totally put off by the poor service. Since she was not interested to deal with us, we left the shop promptly. We may not be big potential customer like the one she served after us, but I dont think we deserve this kind of service standard.

Eventually we purchased our induction hob from another shop nearby, it was slightly more expensive due to GST but nothing less competitive. Most importantly, the staff who served us was attentive and able to provide useful recommendation and insight.

I believe she is the lady boss, pretty straight to the point. I asked on Fujioh and she juz said: We Dont Carry Fujioh but her tone was ok lah.....

I couldn't agree with you more, i was looking to buy ovens hobs and kitchen equip and i head down (from the west side too). She literally brushed me away saying that i should go online and search then come down and order from them not ask them questions about the products. Frustrated talkinig to her and i decided to walk out, wasted time travelling down to receive such service. Really bad.

Yah paid by credit card. Transaction was a month ago so hopefully still can dispute. Thanks for the suggestion! They're still not answering my calls. Will give them one more day, if still no reply I'll do that.

So frustrating!

Feeling so sorry about your terrible experience! Consider bring it up to CASE if still no respond?

I couldn't agree with you more, i was looking to buy ovens hobs and kitchen equip and i head down (from the west side too). She literally brushed me away saying that i should go online and search then come down and order from them not ask them questions about the products. Frustrated talkinig to her and i decided to walk out, wasted time travelling down to receive such service. Really bad.

Good decision to walk out. Can't trust them to follow up properly if their pre-sales service was already hap-hazard.

most likely this is those old shops but their kids grow up and decided to venture online...

The family cannot handle the demands of online customers and end up affecting their store front sales too..

I find their website quite well designed and if they spend a bit of money to manage the call services, they can do quite well.

Edited by seesee