Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binchotan

Future Neighbours From Casa Clementi :)

Guys, any good movers to recommend?

BTW, suggest you guys don't install or put in expensive items in an empty unit. Heard from my neighbour that one unit got broken into and stuff taken away. Police were called in. It's safer to move in first and have these expensive items come in later.

Edited by mersing

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

$60k not enough can get a loan, right?

Most important is that the things must suit your daily lifestyle otherwise it will become a nightmare, no?

I rather spend a bit more on certain things rather than be frustrated. :D

The 3rd floor garden looks nice with all those plants.

$60k confirm enough so long u dont find the chop carrots ID..

Edited by jesmen

Mine is Blk 425. Guess will be same time as 416. Sianz...

Hi All,

Received a letter indicating that the PCD of Blk 416 is JUNE.

Sian to the max.

Btw anyone staying at Blk 416?

Thanks.

Hi All,

Sian to the max.

Thanks.

Ashley, definitely you won't be the only one. Hahaha. 200-over families will be moving into that block by Nov/Dec this year. Edited by mersing

Hi All,

Sian to the max.

Thanks.

Hi Ashley!

Hi^5, I'm getting Blk 416 too :)

Anyone here has any good and reliable contractors or IDs to recommend??

Thanks!

Blk 420 will be getting keys earlier than 421. By right it shld be 421 but it happened to have falling accident. 425 will be the last few

Not a pleasant neighbourhood?

I've got a stuck up neighbor on the same floor - won't even look at me when I say hello.

Falling incident, thefts before units completed, bad loud quarrels between IDs and owners ... areas full of rubbish ... Yesterday, there were 2 vans from the same catering company and I saw one of the staff threw an empty can of coke on the ground while talking on the phone!

Pardon my ignorance. What 'falling incident'?

Indeed heard from some neighbours that police have been called in lately due to some quarrels/fightings near new the rental blocks.

Not surprise the new areas full of rubbish. It has been the same condition as at the current old blocks.

Not a pleasant neighbourhood?

I've got a stuck up neighbor on the same floor - won't even look at me when I say hello.

Falling incident, thefts before units completed, bad loud quarrels between IDs and owners ... areas full of rubbish ... Yesterday, there were 2 vans from the same catering company and I saw one of the staff threw an empty can of coke on the ground while talking on the phone!

Hi neighbours! I just joined, hee. Will be staying at blk 418... gotten keys already but am slowly asking for quotes from IDs...

didn't realise there was an FB page. The ones I found were empty leh

Sorry for reporting late

Me from blk 424 will start reno soon been staying in blk401 since donkey years :dancingqueen:

love that area & many more blk425 think collect nxt mth or june

What I did to my bay window is install 2 piece of solid surface over easy maintain not afraid of too much sunlight causing laminate to warp :yamseng:

U guys can find me at blk407 ocean coffee shop if I m not working enjoying my cuppa kopi :good:

Hi! I have got my keys to my flat at Blk 417. Currently looking for ID to start reno. Seems like a long journey. :)

By the way, has anyone managed to install a System 4 aircon? I'm looking at Mitsubishi Starmex but I don't think the condenser unit can go through the window. The access window for the aircon ledge is so small! I think it's quite a bad design.. They made the aircon ledge so big, but the window is so small.. just doesn't make sense at all!