Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binchotan

Future Neighbours From Casa Clementi :)

Just checking anyone replc their toilet basins???

Me wana replc but having problem getting a nice basin

Bowl basin is out for me as I m a rough person basin sure break within 6mths :sport-smiley-004:

Kindly share and show me

Also interested to know who else installing city gas heater???

Coz wana find out how the piupe is run afraid that there will be pipe crossing like MRT system :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I don't know about this aircon thing.

The area is quite windy especially units facing the sea.

You may feel hot for maybe 2 hours or so in the afternoon, after that it's windy again.

You can also stand facing the hills or the sea along the corridor - it's super windy!

Anyone done up the shelvings for shelter yet?

Don't know which one to choose ... :(

Hi All,

Received a letter indicating that the PCD of Blk 416 is JUNE.

Sian to the max.

Btw anyone staying at Blk 416?

Thanks.

wow you still received letter to inform of your PCD...if im not wrong, i did not received any letter at all or i have forgotten already :)

Not a pleasant neighbourhood?

Falling incident, thefts before units completed, bad loud quarrels between IDs and owners ... areas full of rubbish ... Yesterday, there were 2 vans from the same catering company and I saw one of the staff threw an empty can of coke on the ground while talking on the phone!

Mind to share what falling incidents?

Hey all ! 420 & 421 is now open! congrats to all ! water seeping issue has been rectified ! do find me to lim teh if gt time ! haha ! cheers ! Done up flat available for viewing of workmenship !

Hey all ! 420 & 421 is now open! congrats to all ! water seeping issue has been rectified ! do find me to lim teh if gt time ! haha ! cheers ! Done up flat available for viewing of workmenship !

where is the water seeping area or block?

some of the units at 421 and 420 :) rectified

Wow then I better check my unit too when I get my keys in case there are cases not rectify....

Btw, wat falling incidents you referred to?

Also check your wooden door whether it has been damaged by M2 Mover stickers!

I got really angry when I saw the sticker pasted on the door - it's a bit tricky to get rid of the sticker.

How can these people be so inconsiderate!

Received letter on key collection for Blk 425 on 14 May. This is slightly earlier than expected. Thought will be end May or early Jun.

Received letter on key collection for Blk 425 on 14 May. This is slightly earlier than expected. Thought will be end May or early Jun.

Yeah!! We are going for Blk 425 key collection on 14 May afternoon too..

What's next.. House audit with FSM & contractor soon.. :yamseng:

For those under SERS, gotta vacate current Ave 1 flat within 4 months from key collection. Time to start ID/contractor hunting.

By the way, many of those contractors loittering at the carpark are quite persistent. Chased you down to the lift lobby in order to get you listening to their offers. :-(

For those under SERS, gotta vacate current Ave 1 flat within 4 months from key collection. Time to start ID/contractor hunting.

By the way, many of those contractors loittering at the carpark are quite persistent. Chased you down to the lift lobby in order to get you listening to their offers. :-(

For those under SERS not neccessary to vacate within 4mths upon collecting keys :sport-smiley-004:

Just inform HDB u going to delayed your for whatsoever crap resons and pay your conservancy fees for both units HDB won't chase u out :dancingqueen:

Y???coz they have $$$ to collect lor :dribble:

Yep agree with U those R so called ID/contractor keep pestering u :jawdrop:

Anyway just ignored or tell them U have got someone doing your unit they'll LL go away :yamseng:

Those persistent contractors loitering at the carpark are, I think, from the same company. They look so Ah-Long type. Haha

I won't recommend my ID to anyone cos after service is quite bad.

I'm staying in my new unit now. I don't know whether to like it or not.

It can be quite noisy:

- I think I heard ship blowing its horn at the nearby harbor 2 nights in a row at around 3-4 am??

- I'm also surprised to hear noises from the expressway on 40-storey at Block 421!

- Church bell ringing also 2 mornings in a row around 6:10 am.

- Football supporters are really loud at the opposite NUS school!

- The noise from MRT is rather loud even on high floor.

- The corridors on all the blocks are "hollow" ... you can hear conversations of people walking along the corridors very clearly from the kitchen.

Hmm ... what else?

The lights from the 3rd floor garden is quite bright and somehow reflected on the ceiling.

Did my first marketing yesterday ... how I wish the shops are up and running in Casa! It's a very long walk and carrying the load is no joke.

Conclusion: Don't move in so soon!! :)