Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binchotan

Future Neighbours From Casa Clementi :)

For those under SERS not neccessary to vacate within 4mths upon collecting keys :sport-smiley-004:

Just inform HDB u going to delayed your for whatsoever crap resons and pay your conservancy fees for both units HDB won't chase u out :dancingqueen:

Y???coz they have $$$ to collect lor :dribble:

Yep agree with U those R so called ID/contractor keep pestering u :jawdrop:

Anyway just ignored or tell them U have got someone doing your unit they'll LL go away :yamseng:

Haha. Yeah thats true. Unless HDB has some urgent plan to tear the old blocks down.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Those persistent contractors loitering at the carpark are, I think, from the same company. They look so Ah-Long type. Haha

I won't recommend my ID to anyone cos after service is quite bad.

I'm staying in my new unit now. I don't know whether to like it or not.

It can be quite noisy:

- I think I heard ship blowing its horn at the nearby harbor 2 nights in a row at around 3-4 am??

- I'm also surprised to hear noises from the expressway on 40-storey at Block 421!

- Church bell ringing also 2 mornings in a row around 6:10 am.

- Football supporters are really loud at the opposite NUS school!

- The noise from MRT is rather loud even on high floor.

- The corridors on all the blocks are "hollow" ... you can hear conversations of people walking along the corridors very clearly from the kitchen.

Hmm ... what else?

The lights from the 3rd floor garden is quite bright and somehow reflected on the ceiling.

Did my first marketing yesterday ... how I wish the shops are up and running in Casa! It's a very long walk and carrying the load is no joke.

Conclusion: Don't move in so soon!! :)

Thanks for sharing. I also noticed that the design of common areas at Casa is really odd.

1) There isn't any proper covered walkways to link to the main road. Have to cut through the carpark. Will be quite dangerous when most residents start to move in and more cars expected then.

2) The narrow walkways near level 1 and 2 lift lobby and stair case could be dangerous late at night, with the dark and hidden blindspot/corners everywhere. Its like a maze.

Thanks for sharing. I also noticed that the design of common areas at Casa is really odd.

1) There isn't any proper covered walkways to link to the main road. Have to cut through the carpark. Will be quite dangerous when most residents start to move in and more cars expected then.

2) The narrow walkways near level 1 and 2 lift lobby and stair case could be dangerous late at night, with the dark and hidden blindspot/corners everywhere. Its like a maze.

I've given my feedback to Building Services yesterday about the dark narrow walkways. Suggested they install some lightings there. You may want to give the same feedback so that they will look into it. If only 1 person complain, no action will be taken.

Hi Everyone,

I m from Blk 424 :)

Renovating now... Will be done by June but hubs may nt want to move in soon as there is alot of dust and noise at the moment... :)

Hi! I have got my keys to my flat at Blk 417. Currently looking for ID to start reno. Seems like a long journey. :)

By the way, has anyone managed to install a System 4 aircon? I'm looking at Mitsubishi Starmex but I don't think the condenser unit can go through the window. The access window for the aircon ledge is so small! I think it's quite a bad design.. They made the aircon ledge so big, but the window is so small.. just doesn't make sense at all!

Hello,

We hv gotten a MHI Sys 3 aircon as the condenser is too big for the aircon ledge window if we chose a Sys 4. This was what the Gaincity person told me :)

Edited by Mummy Ling

I've given my feedback to Building Services yesterday about the dark narrow walkways. Suggested they install some lightings there. You may want to give the same feedback so that they will look into it. If only 1 person complain, no action will be taken.

Yeah. Will drop by at the BSC to feedback on this as well. Am concern if my wife works late and come home alone.

Those persistent contractors loitering at the carpark are, I think, from the same company. They look so Ah-Long type. Haha

I won't recommend my ID to anyone cos after service is quite bad.

I'm staying in my new unit now. I don't know whether to like it or not.

It can be quite noisy:

- I think I heard ship blowing its horn at the nearby harbor 2 nights in a row at around 3-4 am??

- I'm also surprised to hear noises from the expressway on 40-storey at Block 421!

- Church bell ringing also 2 mornings in a row around 6:10 am.

- Football supporters are really loud at the opposite NUS school!

- The noise from MRT is rather loud even on high floor.

- The corridors on all the blocks are "hollow" ... you can hear conversations of people walking along the corridors very clearly from the kitchen.

Hmm ... what else?

The lights from the 3rd floor garden is quite bright and somehow reflected on the ceiling.

Did my first marketing yesterday ... how I wish the shops are up and running in Casa! It's a very long walk and carrying the load is no joke.

Conclusion: Don't move in so soon!! :)

So which mkt u go to??central or west coast???

To me and those folks staying in blk401 facing AYE immune to those horns and engine rev sound...Y???coz used to it liao mayb w/o those sound can't sleep :jawdrop:

Soon u'll get used to it and start to love it.... :jawdrop:

Yeah. Will drop by at the BSC to feedback on this as well. Am concern if my wife works late and come home alone.

For me, I'm concerned about elderly people and teenagers who come back late.

So which mkt u go to??central or west coast???

To me and those folks staying in blk401 facing AYE immune to those horns and engine rev sound...Y???coz used to it liao mayb w/o those sound can't sleep :jawdrop:

Soon u'll get used to it and start to love it.... :jawdrop:

I go to central NTUC as they have a wider range there.

The noise from AYE is simply too loud. I met one of my neighbours downstairs and she was living in Blk 402 before, I think. She never got used to the noise even after 10 yrs plus.

I never got used to the noisy buses and stupid car racers and motorcyclists in the middle of the night. It took me more than 6 months to have my very first sound sleep at Blk 407 ... and that is after I bought many carton boxes to stack up the bedroom and hall to prevent the sound from echoing. Even the boxes took up much space and don't look nice in the hall but they reduced the noise by 80% or so.

Now at Casa, I was bothered by stupid lift alarm going off 3 days in a row now almost the whole day. Each sounding can last 45 mins or longer. I was driven mad till I had to call the police and the EMS 3x today.

My opposite neighbor who had his keys much earlier than me and did his own reno in Jan. Until today, I still hear screeching machinery sound coming from his unit. It's already mid May and he is still doing his reno. Oh god! I did my reno only end Mar and work finished in Apr and have already moved in 3 days ago.

Like I've said earlier, don't move in so soon ... alot of teething problems.

Hi all,

I am still waiting for my keys. Any id to recommend?? Hope to get everything done before 7th month.

Edited by kurei

Hi all,

I am still waiting for my keys. Any id to recommend?? Hope to get everything done before 7th month.

me too! hope to get everything done before 7th month..tt means must start by mid-june.; :rolleyes:

My opposite neighbor who had his keys much earlier than me and did his own reno in Jan. Until today, I still hear screeching machinery sound coming from his unit. It's already mid May and he is still doing his reno. Oh god! I did my reno only end Mar and work finished in Apr and have already moved in 3 days ago.

Oh boy..I am sorry to disturb your peace..i will try to speed up the reno progress.

my apologise

Regards