Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binchotan

Future Neighbours From Casa Clementi :)

Hi neighbours?,

Anyone receive any letter or info from OpenNet yet?

I checked the opennet status website but dun really understand what they mean,except it's not ready yet.

I checked with SingNet staff at their shop and was told i have to wait,

until the block of flat is linked up with fibre, then i can apply for the fibre plan to run into the flat.

So in the meantime, i have to pay $80 to relocate my telco+internet services to the new flat.

Is this the situation throughout the Casa estate?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

OpenNet for Casa is slated latest by this year end

Coz I called them in July and they told me to wait as they R currently tied up :furious:

So bo bian wait lor :bangwall:

Edited by casa

By the way, for those still renovating, please note that there is an old man loitering about and asking if you want to change your gates. This is probably similar to the punggol/sengkang estate where those who got new gates/even demonstrations were robbed later.

So please be careful and warn the elder folks at home ,of such possible situations

By the way, for those still renovating, please note that there is an old man loitering about and asking if you want to change your gates. This is probably similar to the punggol/sengkang estate where those who got new gates/even demonstrations were robbed later.

So please be careful and warn the elder folks at home ,of such possible situations

Huh, I did changed some to my gates.....

Anyone installed OpenNet already?

Ya , i want to check too ? Opennet coverage webpage don't seems to be accurate , it says Casa Clementi is now Opennet ready but me and my neighbours did not receive any letters from Opennet saying they are coming to install the Terminal Point at all so how can Casa Clementi be opennet ready when our estate don't even have Terminal Points install ? use wireless fibre or 5G ah (=.=")??

I went to check Opennet facebook inside all complains on opennet delay appointments for months.

Edit : I just check with Singtel and they told me Opennet no longer send letter to install the Terminal Point anymore . Now the TP is install by the Internet Provider when we subscribe their fibre plan . And depending the the plan u sub , the cheaper one u will have to pay the $220 installation fee yourself.

Example Singtel , if u sub the plan /w MioTV , the TP installation is free ..... for now , future might be no more, For plan w/o MioTV u have to pay $220.

nabei , then we at Casa Clementi did not benefit while those around us like Ave 2 , Clementi West benefitted as they have their TP install by Opennet a yeat ago for free.

Edited by eiokh