Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binchotan

Future Neighbours From Casa Clementi :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Babymarian, can share which ID you have selected?

I've got my keys yesterday.

Did you check with IQ Design at Clementi Blk 407?

Edited by mersing

Hi Mersing,

I have not selected any IDs yet. I'm still in the midst of meeting with them for the 2nd time.

I have shortlisted these four IDs:

1) Three D ConceptWerke

2) Space Sense

3) Design Channel

4) Free Space Intent

How about you?

Hi Mersing,

I have not selected any IDs yet. I'm still in the midst of meeting with them for the 2nd time.

I have shortlisted these four IDs:

1) Three D ConceptWerke

2) Space Sense

3) Design Channel

4) Free Space Intent

How about you?

I've consulted IQ Design Concept, 3D Group, New Interior Design. Am looking for at least 1-2 more to be sure.

Am so sore about choosing my current unit cos they all have baywindows!! I can barely reach to open and close the windows. Those windows at the top are beyond my reach. And it's going to be really stuffy during the raining season. Really stupid design. The lower units are better. Only 2 rooms have baywindows.

Do you have any ideas how to make better use of the baywindows especially the 3/4 high ones?

I've consulted IQ Design Concept, 3D Group, New Interior Design. Am looking for at least 1-2 more to be sure.

Am so sore about choosing my current unit cos they all have baywindows!! I can barely reach to open and close the windows. Those windows at the top are beyond my reach. And it's going to be really stuffy during the raining season. Really stupid design. The lower units are better. Only 2 rooms have baywindows.

Do you have any ideas how to make better use of the baywindows especially the 3/4 high ones?

Hi Mersing,

I chose bay windows as well. I specifically chose bay windows cos I didnt want the full height window. I was certain that I would be installing grilles. Grilles on a full height window will make it look like a jail cell. Grilles on a bay window look less jail like. If i werent installing grilles i'd definitely go for full height.

I've operated the windows in our blocks before and there's no issue reaching to open cos the locks are placed lower. there are also no windows on top.

you can use the bay windows as a seating area. some people extend the bay window about 0.5m to make it a bed. Can also use it as shelving. possibilities are endless.

hope this helps.

Hi Mersing,

I chose bay windows as well. I specifically chose bay windows cos I didnt want the full height window. I was certain that I would be installing grilles. Grilles on a full height window will make it look like a jail cell. Grilles on a bay window look less jail like. If i werent installing grilles i'd definitely go for full height.

I've operated the windows in our blocks before and there's no issue reaching to open cos the locks are placed lower. there are also no windows on top.

you can use the bay windows as a seating area. some people extend the bay window about 0.5m to make it a bed. Can also use it as shelving. possibilities are endless.

hope this helps.

I know ... the first thing when I entered someone's unit with full height windows ... "I'm in jail feeling!" hahaha

It's not the sliding windows itself (though I still have to tiptoe to reach the lock) but the little ones at the top that's beyond my reach - what do you call them?

I've thought of using the bay windows as shelving too but when the rain come in, my books will be wet ... IDs can't come up with what to do with the wasted space.

I've contacted Summit Design too to have a look at my place.

You've got your design yet?

Met one of my new neighbours on same floor - mom & daughter - not friendly at all. Try to talk to them, they just turn and walk away ...

Edited by mersing

I know ... the first thing when I entered someone's unit with full height windows ... "I'm in jail feeling!" hahaha

It's not the sliding windows itself (though I still have to tiptoe to reach the lock) but the little ones at the top that's beyond my reach - what do you call them?

I've thought of using the bay windows as shelving too but when the rain come in, my books will be wet ... IDs can't come up with what to do with the wasted space.

I've contacted Summit Design too to have a look at my place.

You've got your design yet?

Met one of my new neighbours on same floor - mom & daughter - not friendly at all. Try to talk to them, they just turn and walk away ...

Hi Mersing,

Are you sure that there are small windows on top of your sliding window? From wat i last checked, i dont have those in my unit. just the sliding window.

Are you on Casa Clementi facebook page?

I have been working on my design since I chose my flat about 4 yrs ago, but more actively since beginning of last yr. wanted to think thru it very carefully. saw a few IDs and settled on Ideal House. Most of the IDs I saw had similar concepts but Ideal House had the best attitude.

Hi Mersing,

Are you sure that there are small windows on top of your sliding window? From wat i last checked, i dont have those in my unit. just the sliding window.

Are you on Casa Clementi facebook page?

I have been working on my design since I chose my flat about 4 yrs ago, but more actively since beginning of last yr. wanted to think thru it very carefully. saw a few IDs and settled on Ideal House. Most of the IDs I saw had similar concepts but Ideal House had the best attitude.

No dear, not on top of the sliding window but those at the sides.

Casa Clementi facebook page? I didn't know there is one.

Mine is enbloc, not a choice.

Went over to the new unit to meet up with clothes lines company just now. I'm going to dismantle the fixed one that HDB has installed for us and get the swivel type.

Collected my keys recently as well and in the midst of finding the right ID. Can't wait to start renovation!

Has anyone spotted any major defects with your flat?

@mersing: Are you referring to the push-out window on the top left of the bay window? I have difficulties reaching it too unless I climb into the bay ledge :P

No dear, not on top of the sliding window but those at the sides.

Casa Clementi facebook page? I didn't know there is one.

Mine is enbloc, not a choice.

Went over to the new unit to meet up with clothes lines company just now. I'm going to dismantle the fixed one that HDB has installed for us and get the swivel type.

oh those. yeah, i think everyone would have problems with that. i'm also enbloc, but i dont mind the new place.

care to share your new clothesline? I dont like the HDB one either, it will hit my dryer when lowered.