Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Hi all, for your info, i recently (last saturday) saw Kane Oh working in one of the ID firm at IMM called ??? living ?? spaces. The shop is next to the toilet near the carpark. I don't know if that is his shop, or is he working for someone else. Do note that he changes his name often, but maybe not his mobile no. I'm not sure either. Till date, after moving back to my house for 7mths (which he done half way, and anyhow do - ie. didn't give specific & proper instruction to the sub-con), i'm tackling with the post reno issues. Spent even more $$ than budgeted.

Although i've given up hope on getting back any compensation, but i feel general public should be informed of such crook around. Maybe should even avoid getting him to manage your reno project, eventhough he is working for others.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, if anyone went to check on the Space N Living at IMM. Pls check the crook new name. Someone commented in the renotalk forum, that he met an ID (of that shop) whose work (tactic) description is so much like the crook we encountered. I don't know if all cheating ID cheats in the same way. But if found out the name, should inform all, and get it link up with victims from that shop.

Hi,

I am unable to upload his photo here. Could you kindly PM me yr email address so that I can forward you his photo.

Angrybirds

I am now renovating my flat with Space N Living, just curious if you all manage to get the photo of him to post it here so that every one can be warned.

Hi,

I am unable to upload his photo here. Could you kindly PM me yr email address so that I can forward you his photo.

Angrybirds

Can I have the B8st8rd Photo as well!

Hi, if anyone went to check on the Space N Living at IMM. Pls check the crook new name. Someone commented in the renotalk forum, that he met an ID (of that shop) whose work (tactic) description is so much like the crook we encountered. I don't know if all cheating ID cheats in the same way. But if found out the name, should inform all, and get it link up with victims from that shop.

Hi, any further actions you take?

Hi,

Yes, we had made police reports and the case was still under investigation.

Kindly do help me spread around about this CHEATER.

Although he maybe an employee now, but his characters still haven changed. A CHEATER WHO CHEATS, WILL ALWAYS CHEATS.

It's very unbearable especially during the renovation. Call him no answer, only will chase you for $$$$$. Work not done, everytime gives ecxcuses. Appointments with him always cancelled at the very last minute.

So just beware of him AND DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP.

Kindly PM me with yr email address if you want to see his **** FACE.

Angrybirds

Hi, any further actions you take?

Angrybirds and all...Save his picture in imageshack.

Once that is done..click the URL and copy/paste in the post and it will automatically upload his picture.

Save hassle for everyone and can also shame him in public la...

This kind of con-man deserved to be forewarn to everyone before their hardearn $$ go and fund his drinking and kena wasted leaving us a pile of **** to clear....

Mind the language use in this forum.

(b) Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks

While we allow members to share their experiences, we will not tolerate companies, agencies (or anyone with personal agenda) badmouthing/defaming other companies. If found guilty, the party will be blacklisted and banned immediately. Personal attacks/flaming on fellow forumers, consultants and their businesses, moderators or staffs at RenoTalk will not be tolerated.

Its useless. This cheats knows all the loop hole in SG law! Police, small claims and lawyer all dont work on him.

Police Report - If he still picks up your calls, he is still consider contactable even if he promise to show up but didnt. Under Law, he is still not consider a CON MAN.

Small Claims - He dont show up. Even if you win because he dont show up and you are given the right to seize his items in the office, What is there left to seize ah? Now he dont even seem to have a proper Office.

Lawyer - He even dare to come to lawyer office to sign all the agreement and promise to pay up BUT STILL NEVER PAYS. What can Lawyer do? Unless you want to sue him to High court and that cost $$.

Legal Debt Collector - Give him all the proper doc of $$ own by him and visit his hse. Only managed to take back a few hundred but also alot of pattern.

This CHEAT is a PRO!

Hi,

Yes, we had made police reports and the case was still under investigation.

Kindly do help me spread around about this CHEATER.

Although he maybe an employee now, but his characters still haven changed. A CHEATER WHO CHEATS, WILL ALWAYS CHEATS.

It's very unbearable especially during the renovation. Call him no answer, only will chase you for $$$$$. Work not done, everytime gives ecxcuses. Appointments with him always cancelled at the very last minute.

So just beware of him AND DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP.

Kindly PM me with yr email address if you want to see his **** FACE.

Angrybirds

Hi all,

If you would like to have his photo, kindly send me a PM with your email address.

Angrybirds

i've tried to pm u but failed as it says u can't receive any new msgs..so kindly email me the pic of the scammer at :kyo_deniro@live.com

anyone who have his photo also can help email it to me as i will be getting my new house very soon

i've tried to pm u but failed as it says u can't receive any new msgs..so kindly email me the pic of the scammer at :kyo_deniro@live.com

anyone who have his photo also can help email it to me as i will be getting my new house very soon

Kyodeniro

have pm u for the photo.