Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When there's a will, there's a way,

Go take turns camp at his house or his parents house until he pays up.

Every day, 24x7, 365 days until he pays up.

Do you want your money back, are you willing to do what it takes?

To deal with these type, you have to be relentless and do what's necessary.

Everyone contribute a sum of money, get someone professional, a lawyer to sue him bankrupt or get a debt collector go do the above if neither of you have time to do what it takes.

Feel for you guys,all hard earned money wasted!

Its useless. This cheats knows all the loop hole in SG law! Police, small claims and lawyer all dont work on him.

Police Report - If he still picks up your calls, he is still consider contactable even if he promise to show up but didnt. Under Law, he is still not consider a CON MAN.

Small Claims - He dont show up. Even if you win because he dont show up and you are given the right to seize his items in the office, What is there left to seize ah? Now he dont even seem to have a proper Office.

Lawyer - He even dare to come to lawyer office to sign all the agreement and promise to pay up BUT STILL NEVER PAYS. What can Lawyer do? Unless you want to sue him to High court and that cost $$.

Legal Debt Collector - Give him all the proper doc of $$ own by him and visit his hse. Only managed to take back a few hundred but also alot of pattern.

This CHEAT is a PRO!

Edited by canuck78

Thanks Dejawo uploading for everyone to see.

Is this the "husband and wife" tag team who conned fellow poor forumer their hard earned $$ with unfinished renovation work?

I vividly read in this forum contributed by fellow forumer ( but think post got removed!!)that this is also the SAME GUY who not just cheated the folks $$ here but also his wife trust with scandelous affairs outside partying? Same guy??

If yes, this guy is really an outright jerk!!

Cheating "OUTSIDE AND INSIDE"!!

Wooo this is getting interesting... Which page of the forum mention the affairs? Hahaha! Yes! This is a Tag TEAM!

Dejawo,

I read it before in the forums weeks back on his ugly actions and I believed many forumers read it as well.

Kane Ho was being exposed by someone here who I think knew/met him during drinking or something so sharing his ugly past about his unfaithful to his wife.

I dont know if it's TRUE but do suspect it's TRUE as think Kane Ho requested the moderator to remove the postings being scandalously explosed by the guy so perhaps his wife would not read it or something. I maybe wrong about my assumption but this is it.

Sad for this conman....

Thanks Dejawo for posting the husband & wife's photos here.

I think my post is getting more and more interesting now with so many contributors. Even his wife also came into the pictures and also his scandal affairs behind his wife's back.

Seem like GOD is really watching from above. LOL.

XC90, if you have the link of the forums of him being exposed about the scandal, kindly do copy and paste it here to share with us.

Angrybirds

Heard a lot about these bad experiences of paying and jobs not done, contractors take money and run away.

I think I am the lucky few where my contractor only took 10% after confirmation and balance on 99% completion. He is not the cheapest, but he told me 'CHEAP, FAST, GOOD' choose only 2. Ha....

Edited by alanchj

A few BTO PROJECTS in Boon Lay will be collecting keys to their new homes.

If you have friends/relatives who will be collecting keys, please pass this mishap of mine to them and also tell them to avoid going to this reno firm at IMM 3rd storey near to the carpark toilet as this CHEATER is working there.

Please look at his sickening face and avoid going to him. He will turn your house into A NIGHTMARE. No joke.

Regards,

Angrybirds

Hi Angrybirds,

Can you share what is the shop name in IMM so we be very aware?

Also, do you have the cheater name?? Pic to post here so we can avoid?????

Thanks

Hi Angry Bird and others

Any updates from the police or what is the outcome?

There has been some new cases of renovation contractor scam in 2013.

Care to share the outcome so we can put our heads together to tackle the crooks and conmen?

Hope everything is ok with all of you.

Never give up till you see justice!

Best regards