Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tom_kkh

Do Not Go Rozal Furniture

Updates on my family's encounter:

Staff from Rozel came to my house to "address the complaints", and they promised to exchange a new sofa (but was adamant not to do anything to the shoe cabinet). I was quite pleased initially to hear that, at least they are responsible enough. But the reason why they agreed to exchange a new softa is also quite impossible.

Whilst inspecting the cracked sofa leg my mum found an obvious scratch mark to the bottom lining of the sofa, and the Rozel staff said it's not not a scratch mark but probably a stain, and asked my mum for a cloth and some dishwashing solution. He rubbed the lining so hard that it tore... yes... he managed to tear the thin lining... so, no choice but to exchange a new sofa for us... it's really... impossible!

Anyways, I've found a contractor and I intend to hire him to custom-make a storage cabinet and bedside table that I originally intend to buy from furniture shops. After all these issues and stories posted on this forum, it's probably best that I pay a bit more to custom-make.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Updates on my family's encounter:

Staff from Rozel came to my house to "address the complaints", and they promised to exchange a new sofa (but was adamant not to do anything to the shoe cabinet). I was quite pleased initially to hear that, at least they are responsible enough. But the reason why they agreed to exchange a new softa is also quite impossible.

Whilst inspecting the cracked sofa leg my mum found an obvious scratch mark to the bottom lining of the sofa, and the Rozel staff said it's not not a scratch mark but probably a stain, and asked my mum for a cloth and some dishwashing solution. He rubbed the lining so hard that it tore... yes... he managed to tear the thin lining... so, no choice but to exchange a new sofa for us... it's really... impossible!

Anyways, I've found a contractor and I intend to hire him to custom-make a storage cabinet and bedside table that I originally intend to buy from furniture shops. After all these issues and stories posted on this forum, it's probably best that I pay a bit more to custom-make.

It is ALWAYS best to custom make furniture if you have the budget for it because everything (styling, color, dimensions, special specifications, choice of materials etc) is stated down clearly in black and white.

The guy you described was the salesman who gave me an attitude when I personally went down to shop for furniture. Claimed he's the senior designer...

I am glad that I am not the only one who find him sucks big time...

he kept pushing us the mattress he find good enough for his use. Even though we are still undecided on whether this is the right mattress for us.

I find it lucky that i never buy from him

yet again they delay my furniture delivery another week later............. thats 3 times in a roll, if play bowling, i would have gotten a turkey!

Both belonged to the same boss. This is what i learnt from a saleslady in X'clusive. But they do cater to different markets. One is high end (you will get the feel when u entered the X'clusive showroom), one is more to budget like.

Check with u, is the salesman who served ur parents, hair dyed to golden colour? chinese guy in mid to late 40s? i dont really recall his name. But tall (approx. 1.75m) and thin skinny guy. Look like ah beng one? his face quite rough, alot of pimples scars?

U can send complaints / feedback to X'clusive side... if can, shoot up to their top management. I hope the boss of Rozel is reading this... Pushy salesman with poor quality products...is this how they operate and survive in the market?

will only make ur reputation stinko

if Xclusxxx has only one boss, he might ask you to go and die wor...

That's wat i had from him while visiting his new showroom at macpherson :good:

if Xclusxxx has only one boss, he might ask you to go and die wor...

That's wat i had from him while visiting his new showroom at macpherson :good:

hello! Why did he ask to go and die???

On 12/28/2011 at 6:54 PM, hopehope said:

Anyone can confirm Rozal and Noxx and X'clusxxx is under same group of bosses?

Yes.

This is our story. Decide if you still want to buy from them.

30th Jul - We confirmed our order for sofa, shape and color and asked for delivery. We asked for a delivery date. The salesman said 20th Aug. So we took leave from work to wait.

15th and 16th Aug - We chased the salesman to confirm delivery time for 20th Aug. He said delay, but confirm delivery on the 28th Aug morning. This is after I drove down again to Toh Guan to settle the issue.

19th Aug - Salesman asked sofa facing which side. (We already confirmed already once on 30th Jul!!!)

21st Aug - The salesman say cannot deliver on 28th Aug and want to delay to 3rd Sept. We say cannot, need to have place to sit for our guests for a 1-month-birth party on 28th Aug. We requested refund of deposit.

23rd Aug - The salesman promised to t-loan L-shape sofa like the one we ordered while waiting for our order to arrive. We said as long as not black color and similar dimensions is ok. He promised this t-loan sofa to be delivered on 27th Aug. So we agreed to give them a chance.

27th Aug (Today) - Nobody deliver today, so we called the salesman. He arranged delivery immediately. We had to rush to our new house within 30min to receive it after Rozel delivery man called us. Instead of L-sofa, we got 3 seater. We said sofa cannot be black as it is inauspicious, but Rozel delivered black sofa. WOW!

I think we will never get our sofa and there will be more problems down the road. Perhaps need to go small claims court settle. Buying something has never been so hard!

Their attitude were super bad. Very pushy it turns us off also from a Chinese female salesperson when we say we want to consider, was so pissed!! Wanted to get a tv console and storage bed, end up purchasing from this small company call hmezsofa, service is good and sincere, very direct with what they can offer.

their salesman was very pushy and hard selling and bad attitude. their management also hopeless. try to email the management by next working day after i made deposit to ask for refund. then the person ask me refer back to the salesperson. what the **** of the management. then the salesperson keep call and pushing and chase for the second payment which we are not agree to process engage his service. the sales person said that 'you are buy furniture with him, not with the company'. i was damm angry after hear this and no event get any support from the office. anywhere, i could able to find their head office location and the management dun care about your deposit. i was consider luck only pay few hunder deposit instead of the invoice price 50%.

please report them to any relevant authorities and to avoid any more victims get into this trouble company.