Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i am not sure leh, but i didn't go other curtain makers lah. i did try to get quote from melaka but then it wasn't that cheap as well.

Ok. Let me try another curtain maker this weekend. Hopefully it will have much nicer fabric and price is cheaper or comparable! So greedy of me.... haha :dribble:

Edited by Punggolfamily

Hi Aelyra!

Thanks and welcome to our T-blog!

Are you starting your own T-blog soon?

Not anytime soon. Still waiting for bto to be ready. Just enjoying the knowledge gathered from RT and watching beautiful transformation. :)

Ok. Let me try another curtain maker this weekend. Hopefully it will have much nicer fabric and price is cheaper or comparable! So greedy of me.... haha :dribble:

Haha.... If u do, let me know. Don't know when I will feel like changing.

One question, how often do you normally meet your ID/contractor during the reno phase?

I haven't had a face-to-face discussion with Rick for 2.5 weeks already and we communicated via emails and phone calls.

One question, how often do you normally meet your ID/contractor during the reno phase?

I haven't had a face-to-face discussion with Rick for 2.5 weeks already and we communicated via emails and phone calls.

I meet Andrew every week. He will explain what is happening and to look at all Reno done that week together so can rectify before its too late.

You've got to push him to meet. set a date every week. do you check the progress yourself every few days?

I checked the reno process every alternate day; any fault discovered will drop my designer friend a SMSes, emails or phone calls.

Hmm...I checked the reno progress regularly and dropped him phone calls/sms on the problems observed. The work done so far is pretty straightforward to me, with the exception of parquet floor where I "jumped" where I see the uneveness of it in the first phase of the work. He explained why is this so and assured me that it will be grind flat later on. So far, some problems have been rectfied and some is waiting for the carpentry work to be done.

But frankly, I do feel uncomfortable not meeting him regularly. Shall arrange to meet weekly from now onwards.

Hmm...I checked the reno progress regularly and dropped him phone calls/sms on the problems observed. The work done so far is pretty straightforward to me, with the exception of parquet floor where I "jumped" where I see the uneveness of it in the first phase of the work. He explained why is this so and assured me that it will be grind flat later on. So far, some problems have been rectfied and some is waiting for the carpentry work to be done.

But frankly, I do feel uncomfortable not meeting him regularly. Shall arrange to meet weekly from now onwards.

yah lah. owners have to help him check for defects