Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

Hi haven32,

The fan is mounted on the actual ceiling. The gap between the ceiling and the fan is 25cm. If you surf its website, haiku fans come in two height, 25cm (low profile) and 32 cm(standard). The low profile has one less speed compared to the standard. I usually don't on it to the max speed, instead I use the 'whooash'mode where it alternate its speed from slow to fast (not the fastest) and I feel its sufficient for me. I think if you are going for its design and low power consumption, you can consider getting it.

Have also PMed you the lobang where I got it from. Have fun shopping!

Yeah man. Whoosh mode !!! WhOOSH !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :sport-smiley-004:

My wifey loves your WIW.

When moving in dude? :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah man. Whoosh mode !!! WhOOSH !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :sport-smiley-004:

My wifey loves your WIW.

When moving in dude? :thumbs up:

Haha! Yah! it is spelled as WHOOSH not WHOOASH or WOOASH. My wifey corrected me once and I spelled wrongly again. Haha 8|

Haven't confirm the moving in date yet, thinking of moving after my ID has completed the remaining work.

How about you? Your darth vader very lonely leh haha...

Edited by Punggolfamily

Hi, can I check if there is a gap between your Haiku fan and the ceiling? There is a small gap between my Haiku and the ceiling, which I find strange but my contractor says that it's like that one. :(

Hi, can I check if there is a gap between your Haiku fan and the ceiling? There is a small gap between my Haiku and the ceiling, which I find strange but my contractor says that it's like that one. :(

Hmmm can't rmb. Let me check and get back to you.

Hi there,

Nice reading your reno progress! Mad loves the WIW with dressing table! :)

Audrey

Hi Audrey!

Thanks! Wifey is very happy with it too! :)

Will be posting pictures of the curtains very soon!

Edited by Punggolfamily

Hi can pm me the haiku fan too? The cheapest I found is 950. If at this price, I feel no matter how good also heart pain to buy. What you think?

ITs 950 now!? :jawdrop: I will feel heart pain to buy too...

Have PMed you my lobang! Good luck and hope you will be able to get this wonderful fan!

The last curtain in the house came over the weekend! Had a hard time choosing the curtain in the LR. Wanted a dim out curtain to block sunlight but wifey don't like. Settled with a 2-layers day curtain, made out of 2 different day curtains. End of the day, I feel that the LR look very comfy lor :dribble: ....all thanks to my wifey! can't wait to move in argh!!

photo13-1.jpg