Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Punggolfamily

Our Own Property & Space Aka Home Sweet Home!

The last curtain in the house came over the weekend! Had a hard time choosing the curtain in the LR. Wanted a dim out curtain to block sunlight but wifey don't like. Settled with a 2-layers day curtain, made out of 2 different day curtains. End of the day, I feel that the LR look very comfy lor :dribble: ....all thanks to my wifey! can't wait to move in argh!!

photo13-1.jpg

Swee !!!!

Classy & nice bro. :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow your mattress and bed frame are very nice indeed got the hotel feel..

Can share with me which shop you purchase the bed and also your curtains from?

Some furniture and curtains came in over the week and here are the pictures!

Sofa. We first took one picture w/o the cream cushions but find it too black! haha! So added in the cream cushions in this picture.

IMG_1284-1.jpg

TV! Spent one afternoon shopping for this TV. Settled on LG new Cinema series cos the border is very thin. Can anyone guess how big is the TV? Hint: the wall-to-wall feature wall made the TV looks smaller :(

photo3-3-1.jpg

Mattress and Bed frame! Trying to have the hotel feel for the MBR. Still short of a pair of set table and table lamps. Wonder if we can get a side table with height that matches our mattress height....hmmmm :dunno:

photo2-2-1.jpg

There are some minor work to be done by my ID (Rick). It is progressing slowly because the sub-contractors need me to open the door for them and I could only do so on weekends or weekday evenings. Nevertheless, our reno is coming to an end soon. Yeah!

I will be posting our review on Rick soon and we have been thinking on the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that we should use. Thought of a few, such as creativity, level of meticulous, worksmanship,timeliness. Feel free to contribute if you have thought of others and thanks in advance!

Hmmm can't rmb. Let me check and get back to you.

Hi fishponder!

Pai seh for replying late. Yes, there is a small gap between the fan and the ceiling. Have been working fine so far!

Wow your mattress and bed frame are very nice indeed got the hotel feel..

Can share with me which shop you purchase the bed and also your curtains from?

Hi romeltic!

Have PMed you!

Hi all!

We have moved into our new home! Only one word to describe our feeling! Fantastic! The process was very tiring (those who expereinced packing and unpacking will understand what I mean). Luckily we decided to engage The Helping Hands (mover) to help in moving the things. Cannot imagine moving the things by ourselves! Their service was surperb! Very experience, fast and professional! Will recommend them to my friends!

Anyone has lobang for artifical grass turf? Was looking around and found only 2 suppliers exhibiting in the recent Singapore Garden Festival. Were quoted DIY prices for the turf and I think is a bit expensive. BTW, how easy it is to DIY the grass turf?

After spending 3-4 weekends going around SG to shop for furniture, we decided on the dining set and sofa and made the purchases over the last weekend.

It is very tiring..... really tiring to shop for furnitures esp when you dun drive! :bangwall: Now I am glad that we have made the purchases and we can move on to look other things. In fact, we need to purchase the bathroom accessories urgently! :bangwall:

Here are the pictures:

IMG_0631-1.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0738v2.jpg

Getting the chairs with armrest instead of the one shown with the dining table.

Which shop did you go to for the dining table and chairs? I will like to get these chairs for my dining table.

The inside of our WIW with all the lights on (less the T5 lights in the cabinets as they are not installed yet)

IMG_1231-1.jpg

Close up view of the ceiling crystal light. MY ID commented that it is very big. Do you think so? I think its ok leh.

IMG_1233-1.jpg

Another view of the WIW from the window towards the entrance. Dressing table on the right could not be captured (will post up another close up pic of the dressing table next week) Only the ceiling cove lights were on in this photo.

IMG_1261-1.jpg

Well, that's about all the reno works. Will post more pictures up when the curtains and furnitures are in next week.

For those who are interested in getting the Haiku fan: Just rememeber my 3 words: I love it! It has a "wooash" mode where it will alternate the fan speed from 1 to 4 or 5 and it feel like natural breeze to me! Did not try other ceiling fan before but I think having the feeling of a natural breeze while watching TV is quite enjoyable!

The WIW is looks really great! How nice to have extra room for it.

Some furniture and curtains came in over the week and here are the pictures!

Sofa. We first took one picture w/o the cream cushions but find it too black! haha! So added in the cream cushions in this picture.

IMG_1284-1.jpg

TV! Spent one afternoon shopping for this TV. Settled on LG new Cinema series cos the border is very thin. Can anyone guess how big is the TV? Hint: the wall-to-wall feature wall made the TV looks smaller :(

photo3-3-1.jpg

Mattress and Bed frame! Trying to have the hotel feel for the MBR. Still short of a pair of set table and table lamps. Wonder if we can get a side table with height that matches our mattress height....hmmmm :dunno:

photo2-2-1.jpg

There are some minor work to be done by my ID (Rick). It is progressing slowly because the sub-contractors need me to open the door for them and I could only do so on weekends or weekday evenings. Nevertheless, our reno is coming to an end soon. Yeah!

I will be posting our review on Rick soon and we have been thinking on the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that we should use. Thought of a few, such as creativity, level of meticulous, worksmanship,timeliness. Feel free to contribute if you have thought of others and thanks in advance!

Hihi, love ur bed frame

Mat i knw where did u buy it n the price?