Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renman2735

Is This The Right Price?

Good day all

I have been looking for my dream kitchen tap, which looks like this. A retractable hose for ease of washing. However I was shocked to learn that they cost around $300 even at IKEA where I am used to getting cheap stuff.

t-971.jpg

Is this the normal expected price to pay for something like that? If so, i am curious why is it so expensive.

Could anyone advise me where else I might look, and preferably cheaper? I tried searching for a Singapore-based online store but no go.

Thanks!

RM2735

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Maybe the below is similar, it could be pulled out too..

Kitchensinktap.jpg

I've seen it in Poh Seng, about $190+, pozzi brand if i didn't remember wrongly. My hb got it from his supplier, of course at cost price.. So, the price is about there.. Another place to get it, is Sim Siang Choon, pull out sink mixer $185+, if i didn't remember wrongly .. I believe many other store has it too.. Do look around..

Of course, if you're looking for branded ones.. Price is at the branded range too..

Edited by MingzhuAng

Ikea do have some range about $199 range i think?

U try www.universalunion.com.sg? I ever enqury before 1 pull out Arino brand for $99 but it look abit like those showerhead...