Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alvin82sg

Reno Permit Woes

Hi guys,

Just got my new flat and has already apply for reno under the previous owner 3 weeks ago.

Till today, it is still pending for HDB to give the green light to proceed. But the most vomit blood is, they ask tons of stupid question that makes my blood boil.

What i want is to knock down a few wall and erect some walls as the previous owner has done too much crappy changes which i want to revert back to the original floorplan.

i really dun understand whats wrong to revert back to the orignal layout and have to give me a hardtime.

Any one can shed some light what should i do to speed this up?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Alvin82sg

I did encountered some difficult time from HDB officers previously. :jail: I was unable to begin my renovation works due to transfer of ownership (the whole process takes a few months to complete). What I did was to look for the person-in-charge of such issues and I explained my predicament to her nicely. She is a very nice lady who helped me to expedite the whole process.

Maybe you can look for the direct department or the person-in-charge and talk to them to save time (usually they will transfer the calls or put you on hold which takes quite a bit of time). I believe that the correct person will help to solve the problem as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help. I will try my best to help you. :good: