Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Starburst18

Home Too Dark... How..

there are plenty of properties in singapore...walk away on those houses that you feel uncomfortable with.

My apartment has dim lights in the past (because lighting no good), yet i can still stay comfortably.

Now with LED lights - brighter and my whole family happier about it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

this topic is getting scary... actually we bought the place cox this was the only place my son was comfortable with it and wants to come down to play... since everyone say kids are the best judge.. we just bought it

Anyway, I can smell them sometimes so I suppose the new house is ok as I feel ok in it. The dark corner is used by seller to pray to medicine Buddha.

My new house has a dark corner which I will be adding lights. Other than that, it's ok.

I seal up original kitchen entrance(~30 inch wide),bottom half with bricks, top half with 10mm transparent glass. Knock one wall down, open a 48inch wide entrance to kitchen with top hang sliding 2-door, transparent, to bring in natural light from kitchen to hall, as well as to dining area. Air flow path also improved during june-aug period. My master piece! No artificial lighting required.

Edited by bepgof

there are plenty of properties in singapore...walk away on those houses that you feel uncomfortable with.

你是什么样的命,就会买什么样的屋子!

My sister took 3 months to find a flat and in the end, comes back again to the same house with the same type of problem!

你是什么样的命,就会买什么样的屋子!

My sister took 3 months to find a flat and in the end, comes back again to the same house with the same type of problem!

You mean bazi determines what type of house a person lives ?

but i don't think bazi tells you which area you stay right, eg orchard road, chatsworth drive, etc

Hi Mae,

I still believe in doing our best and hope for the positive even if the bazi says otherwise. I feel we should take the readings for reference but not to indulge in it and be trapped.

I have read many people's BaZi and House charts which reflect this. Remember I posted somewhere in this forum about my friend in Batu Bahat where she had to move out in year 2011 when Xin Mao arrived which will clash with her chart.

House chart: Her old house has door opening where sickness star resided in 2011, which will aggravate her medical condition (liver problem). Worst still, she sleeps in room with Star 5.

BaZi chart: There is Mao & Mao, self-punishment. The Xin metal will further weaken her wood elements!

With all these unfavourable conditions, she decided to move house. So, at the beginning of 2011, she found a new place with SE door facing (where star 6 resides in 2011), which is considered a favourable sector in 2011, based on floor plan with reading taken at the entrance of house (she didn't step into the house as seller was unavailable then.)

Guess what happened?? The reading at the main door determines otherwise; it is EAST sector where star 5 reside in 2011!! She only discovered it when she fell ill and had a stroke!! Even on the day when she moved into the house, her mother slipped and fell!! She then re-measured the reading of her house and discovered this wrong reading influenced by strong metals grilles of the windows and main door!!

Is this Fate?

Edited by mae29

I seal up original kitchen entrance(~30 inch wide),bottom half with bricks, top half with 10mm transparent glass. Knock one wall down, open a 48inch wide entrance to kitchen with top hang sliding 2-door, transparent, to bring in natural light from kitchen to hall, as well as to dining area. Air flow path also improved during june-aug period. My master piece! No artificial lighting required.

CAn share photo???