Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Getzski, max has heater running is 15 mins. Then it will auto off. So you need to shower then switch off the water to soap yourself then on again. If you on the hot water and stand under shower for more than 15 mins, then it will off.

i shower in less than 5...not much hair to shampoo, not much muscles to scrub :jawdrop:

i shower in less than 5...not much hair to shampoo, not much muscles to scrub :jawdrop:

Haha.... You sure?? You love to soak in water so maybe it's 15 mins before you realized it??

Why 15mins leh?? I am gonna use city gas heater lor. 15 mins not enough!!!

After 15 mins it will off automatically. You need to off the water then on again then it's ok. It's a safety measure

yes it does. it is just the basic track and hinges though.

does not include any fancy baskets, wire baskets, corner unit and accessories. every bottom shelves are drawers, and no fancy top-mounted blum accessories. those are the really expensive stuff. a single blum shelf unit is already 500+.

oh...and i did not get the blum myself. got contractor to put that in the quotation, and then he instructed the carpenters to add that in.

all my carpentry is done in factory in JB, so i guess that is why my contractor managed to do this. but i think his margin is marginal on this kitchen shelves.

the trick is to create bigger shelves(wider or deeper, or both), so you can minimized on the tracks. The heavy duty tracks cost more, but i think it makes more sense. hinges are not so bad as they are fairly inexpensive.

Can you pm me your contractor's contact? Thanks!

may, what is your setting on the gas heater? i still haven't figure out the perfect combination.

i think yours is the new model... mine is the older one. you got to try and error lah... it took me a while to get the perfect combination. don't dare to play with it now... heheheeh.....

i think yours is the new model... mine is the older one. you got to try and error lah... it took me a while to get the perfect combination. don't dare to play with it now... heheheeh.....

how to play with it when i'm by myself? i wish there is a remote for this.....lol.

how to play with it when i'm by myself? i wish there is a remote for this.....lol.

do it like me, go adjust the temp and water level, then go and try it. if still not good, go out again to adjust, then go into the bathroom to try again. do that until its ok. :):bath: