Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i found out that some items sells for half the price in ebay(HK/CN sites), and it even ships free to SG.

Got golf clubs?? Thinking of buying a set

Got golf clubs?? Thinking of buying a set

golf club you can go to SG golf forum to buy. heavy stuff usually not cheap to ship to SG. and a lot of cheong golf equipment in CN too.

a lot of beginners buys a set and upgrades within 6 months, so they sell their first set for a song. check it out there.

golf club you can go to SG golf forum to buy. heavy stuff usually not cheap to ship to SG. and a lot of cheong golf equipment in CN too.

a lot of beginners buys a set and upgrades within 6 months, so they sell their first set for a song. check it out there.

oh ok.... will check out then.

thanks

to hold my banana la.....

HAHAHAHA.... my colleague asked me what cracked me up so hard.....

I was wondering how come the Happycall pan is $25, I even asked my hubby to ask you where you get your pan from. Now we know, fake happycall!

I was wondering how come the Happycall pan is $25, I even asked my hubby to ask you where you get your pan from. Now we know, fake happycall!

i just named it happypan....haha....

quite funny....no information about this brand, but when i went to the website, they had a lot of print advertisment meant for the iranian market. but when i had the box (for the pan), the labels are all korean. so still wondering where the country of origin is for my happypan.

HAHAHAHA.... my colleague asked me what cracked me up so hard.....

a good happy laugh a day makes a man 5 looks 5 years younger leh.....

oh dear....i did not realise what i had said previously :dribble:

sorry ah....BY,and any other gals that was offended. i was not trying to be funny.

see no evil... see no evil.....

LOL.. which Daiso u bought the banana hanger?

so happy Tampines1 gonna open a Daiso!!!!

MAyDream : think golf clubs in sg some places sell like quite ok prices.haha even cash converter have ..i ever see in toa payoh cash converter for ladies set abt $200 and it look pretty new.

MAyDream : think golf clubs in sg some places sell like quite ok prices.haha even cash converter have ..i ever see in toa payoh cash converter for ladies set abt $200 and it look pretty new.

I heard cash converter have. But no time to go have a look yet. Thanks! I will try search...

LOL.. which Daiso u bought the banana hanger?

so happy Tampines1 gonna open a Daiso!!!!

alamak....i can't remember. cos i been to plaza & imm recently. forgot which one i bought it from.