Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

He never clean his house. So many ants running around.

lol....i am quite anal about all these. so these few days were spent mopping the floor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

He never clean his house. So many ants running around.

i stay too close to nature ma.....it's ok la...they can come visit, just don't built a house inside mine.

yarlor.. dont seal the door.. and put some sugar on ur floor to apologize

sealing any gaps in my door frame is considered a repair job. putting poison is an act of murder. like that i sleep better at night ma..... :sport-smiley-004:

so free keep going to ikea ahh

i stay very near mah....if traffic lights are in my favor all the way, it takes only 8 minutes to reach.

i stay very near mah....if traffic lights are in my favor all the way, it takes only 8 minutes to reach.

and you drives....

is that cushions fm ikea some new designs? din see those while i was there few weeks back.

Neoby.. ikea nice to walk walk leh..u SK area.. take bus 27 can reach fast fast too..wkend got free bus i think?? LOL..better if u drive.

is that cushions fm ikea some new designs? din see those while i was there few weeks back.

Neoby.. ikea nice to walk walk leh..u SK area.. take bus 27 can reach fast fast too..wkend got free bus i think?? LOL..better if u drive.

issit? didnt know worr. now only need from home to work and it takes 1.5hrs!!! yesterday was 2hrs!!!!!!

issit? didnt know worr. now only need from home to work and it takes 1.5hrs!!! yesterday was 2hrs!!!!!!

2 hours by bus? that's really really long.....