Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Ahhh... I didn't know air purifier machine is that big.

So cheap? I saw triple selling in Courts at $2xx, don't bear to buy. Wanted to get one to place in living room

go to the europace service centre in UBI ave 3. beside TP.

they have display units there for sale. i think display units for fans should be ok right?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

they have display units there for sale. i think display units for fans should be ok right?

Display set should be fine. Doubt they on their fans 24/7. TV display set then cannot buy.

Display set should be fine. Doubt they on their fans 24/7. TV display set then cannot buy.

also very easy to dismantle and clean. relatively long throw, and feel the wind from 8m away.

also very easy to dismantle and clean. relatively long throw, and feel the wind from 8m away.

So powerful? Aki is worried the wind power is not strong enough. The inflexible part about this kind of fan is it cannot rotate left and right. Overall I still like the fan, can adjust up and down - blow legs and head.

the postlady just came....and delivered another toy....perfect timing.

20120504_172312.jpg

a clock for my living room. i couldn't figure out a good place to hang a clock in the living room, so i decided to get a flip clock instead.

So powerful? Aki is worried the wind power is not strong enough. The inflexible part about this kind of fan is it cannot rotate left and right. Overall I still like the fan, can adjust up and down - blow legs and head.

yup....it would have been perfect if they can turn left/right....but the perfect one cost $5XX leh......heehee

the twin turbine is actually a good way to circulate the air, especially if i turn on the aircon in living room, this baby will help to spread the cold air around.

let me know if next time you saw they have sales. the normal standing fan is not enough power to cool my friends when they are here at my place.... usually there will be able 20 ppl coming for cell group at my place so all fans and aircon have to on....

let me know if next time you saw they have sales. the normal standing fan is not enough power to cool my friends when they are here at my place.... usually there will be able 20 ppl coming for cell group at my place so all fans and aircon have to on....

the public annual stock clearance sale is in December. but they have the display units on sale in their office too.

help i need some advise.

My water supply comes from the ground floor. The joining pipe is in a state of disgrace, in terms of appearance. Does anyone has any ideas what i can do to retify this?

20120510_163444.jpg

That highlighted part cannot be change unless you want to change all the way down to void deck. You can try wrap it with PVC piping to make it look nicer.

waterpipe.jpg

That highlighted part cannot be change unless you want to change all the way down to void deck. You can try wrap it with PVC piping to make it look nicer.

do i need to remove the "connector" first, and then insert a PVC pipe with bigger dimensions over it?

i was also thinking about hand-plastering or cement-screed that section, like that way you would mold clay. do you think that would work too?

p.s... told you my plumber was a C-- grade one.....lol.

Edited by getzski

do i need to remove the "connector" first, and then insert a PVC pipe with bigger dimensions over it?

i was also thinking about hand-plastering or cement-screed that section, like that way you would mold clay. do you think that would work too?

p.s... told you my plumber was a C-- grade one.....lol.

Would suggest you wrap a protective layer before you hand-plaster the highlighted part using white cement mix with hardener and a little bit of water, sandpaper it smooth and paint it.

waterpipe2.jpg

My place also same as you, water also from ground floor up, mine is whole pipe from floor to ceiling and some parts have rusted away exposing the copper piping inside, my plumber file away the rusted part and use metal putty to patch up the exposing parts, he then run the necessary water piping for my kitchen and bathroom, after that my plaster and tiler box the pipe up.

Edited by taichipanda