Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

bedok where? tell me pls....if you reply within 5m, it will be my lunch.

sorry for the late reply...its at bedok central hawker centre...beside the bedok chwee kueh or soon kueh stall..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha... i doubt Getzski and NeoBY both have big wok or steamer at home to steam salt-water fish in either Teochew or HongKong style.

Yeap, don't have. Hardly cook.

playing messenger.....BY will be outstation next week. so plans needs to be deferred.

Yeap, so sorry. Gonna be out station 2 weeks.

Yeap, so sorry. Gonna be out station 2 weeks.

No worries, when you are back we set a Sunday to meet up with you and Gary aka Getzski at a wet market to buy all the ingredients for a good lunch.

1. Lo Han Zai with assorted fresh mushrooms

2. Bak Kut Teh

3. Steam salt water fish in teochew style

No worries, when you are back we set a Sunday to meet up with you and Gary aka Getzski at a wet market to buy all the ingredients for a good lunch.

1. Lo Han Zai with assorted fresh mushrooms

2. Bak Kut Teh

3. Steam salt water fish in teochew style

Wow! Lo Han zai!!

I also want! haha finally gg albert's place? cant wait to see lea!! :) no one tell me.. sobs.... hehehehehe i am self inviting!

you have whole place to yourself in the next 2 weeks? :sport-smiley-004: time to partyyyyyy......

now you know how i feel :sport-smiley-004:

aiyo... is you that want to buy so big house for 1 person and you are not even a home party animal.

since NeoBY is outstation, can we meet up first? would like to visit your beautiful house. you can drop by my place to look see look see (if you are not afraid of small dog).

aiyo... is you that want to buy so big house for 1 person and you are not even a home party animal.

since NeoBY is outstation, can we meet up first? would like to visit your beautiful house. you can drop by my place to look see look see (if you are not afraid of small dog).

big house good mah.... more space to walk ard.... and also won't feel cramp.

i find my house too small leh.... but no money to buy bigger... :~:~

big house good mah.... more space to walk ard.... and also won't feel cramp.

i find my house too small leh.... but no money to buy bigger... :~:~

Money can earn... after MOP you can sell current to upgrade bigger unit. :good:

Me and wifey like smaller house, 35~40 years old 3room is a en bloc keeper, very likely we will get a new unit in 10~15 years time. Buying private after MOP is in our plan too. :yeah:

Edited by taichipanda

Money can earn... after MOP you can sell current to upgrade bigger unit. :good:

Me and wifey like smaller house, 35~40 years old 3room is a en bloc keeper, very likely we will get a new unit in 10~15 years time. Buying private after MOP is in our plan too. :yeah:

no lah, i don't want to move again..... been moving so much that i am just too lazy to move again after MOP. 5 years are just too soon to save enough money to buy bigger + more reno $$ etc. :bangwall:

just got to live with what i have.....