Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

Are these skiing boot? Usually people rent them, you own them! Every year you go which resort to ski?

skibootse.jpg

heehee ya. still got another pair that was lent to a friend. if i can't go too far away (which is more often than not), i would go to niseko in hokkaido.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So many drawers! Why? For 1 person is enough, if got wife or girlfriend move in, still enough? The hanging rod must be quite high, can measure got 2m from base of first drawer?

haha when the day comes, have to squeeze the clothes more densely into each cubicle lor. winter clothes will go into vacuum bags, and my boots will vacate into a storage tote box.

yes hanging rod is exactly 2m from the floor.

heehee ya. still got another pair that was lent to a friend. if i can't go too far away (which is more often than not), i would go to niseko in hokkaido.

3 pairs? :bow:

like that you sure own full set of winter gears! easily more than 1 each... :blink:

your japanese must be very fluent! :good:

haha when the day comes, have to squeeze the clothes more densely into each cubicle lor. winter clothes will go into vacuum bags, and my boots will vacate into a storage tote box.

my bro asked me to go skiing this dec.... i think abt all the winter and skiing clothings that i need to buy, already put me off leh.

my bro asked me to go skiing this dec.... i think abt all the winter and skiing clothings that i need to buy, already put me off leh.

If you same size as Gary, maybe you can borrow his gore-tex technical shell (top & bottom) if he is not using. You just need to buy your own long john, gore-tex socks, shoe and glove. Skiing boot can rent at ski resort.

If you same size as Gary, maybe you can borrow his gore-tex technical shell (top & bottom) if he is not using. You just need to buy your own long john, gore-tex socks, shoe and glove. Skiing boot can rent at ski resort.

i am a lady leh, he is a guy. how can i wear his clothings? even if i can wear, i will feel uncomfortable leh.... :(

i am a lady leh, he is a guy. how can i wear his clothings? even if i can wear, i will feel uncomfortable leh.... :(

Waterproof technical shell (top & bottom) for winter sport is very costly; you still need base and mid layer. Waterproof socks, shoe and gloves. Whole set easily between $1K - $2K depend on brand.

Waterproof technical shell (top & bottom) for winter sport is very costly; you still need base and mid layer. Waterproof socks, shoe and gloves. Whole set easily between $1K - $2K depend on brand.

i know... that is why i said, i think abt all the winter clothings, i already don't feel like going.

i tried skiing once with my sis in law old suit and i almost feel like dying. really difficult sports to learn even though i have private instructor for the whole 3 days.

3 pairs? :bow:

like that you sure own full set of winter gears! easily more than 1 each... :blink:

your japanese must be very fluent! :good:

lol. off season sale in US is extremely irresistable.

What is the shoe on the most right use for?

they are snowboard bindings. they go onto the snowboard(using screws). then the boots (on the left) goes into the bindings.

they are snowboard bindings. they go onto the snowboard(using screws). then the boots (on the left) goes into the bindings.

Oh I see, it's a pair. Where is the blue snowboard binding for the blue boots?

Oh I see, it's a pair. Where is the blue snowboard binding for the blue boots?

it's not a pair.....hehe.

the colorful boots has been retired as well. i'm using the blue boots to pair with the bindings.

ya...i know. it is non color coordinated, but the blue boots is so light and comfy. even lighter than my doc marts.