Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendily86

A New Beginning At Treelodge@punggol

3 kittens sound like a handful! I almost had a heart attack when I saw a kitten jumped onto a window ledge.

That made me think twice about keeping cats in HDB. Still, it must be alot of fun to have 3 furry things running around :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow its a wonderful beautiful unit... the extra work of cleaning the open terrace will be worth it... imagine nice outdoor furniture with umbrella for breakfast and chills in the night... a mini bbq pit... was aiming for it too during the SOBF in 2010 but by my turn all the better units being taken up...

oh if really put umbrella remember to secure it real tight... cos when storm comes the wind get pretty strong... last thing u wan is your umbrella flying off... :sport-smiley-004:

You will probably need to invest in good curtains or window film to help ease solar radiation heating up the house through the afternoon. Otherwise it would be quite uncomfortable at night.

hi there, have you done up your curtains yet? if u need i can intro a good curtain guy, pm me if u're interested. cheers

Haha ya my last cat is a boy and he was the same size as my girl now. I think she belongs to the big bone type!

NeoBY, haha, u got to let him run around more in ur new hse?

Got! He runs all around the living room.

Hahaha...maybe cos she looks big and strong! That's why got mistaken. Cos usually males are more muscular while females are smaller in size~

Hahaha...big tummy? My 3 kits are starting to have flabby bellies already too...=p

Haha ya my last cat is a boy and he was the same size as my girl now. I think she belongs to the big bone type!

NeoBY, haha, u got to let him run around more in ur new hse?

Edited by Punggolfamily

Its a girl though. It's ok. You are not the first who said that, everytime I bring her to see a vet, the nurse will think she is a boy. My previous cat has white paws but he has a grey coat instead. Dunno why, but I feel that black cats are more manja....haha

Hahaha...maybe cos she looks big and strong! That's why got mistaken. Cos usually males are more muscular while females are smaller in size~

And people always think my blink blink (shih tzu) is a she and preggie :dunno:

Hahaha...big tummy? My 3 kits are starting to have flabby bellies already too...=p

Its a girl though. It's ok. You are not the first who said that, everytime I bring her to see a vet, the nurse will think she is a boy. My previous cat has white paws but he has a grey coat instead. Dunno why, but I feel that black cats are more manja....haha

And people always think my blink blink (shih tzu) is a she and preggie :dunno:

I bought it at Mega court..the one near TPE along with ikea giant. Hmm..think i also saw it at srg courts? They usually display it in black..maybe u can tk e picture and show them? :)

ok, thanks!

Hi Hera!! Wah...I love black cats! Hahaha..I have always wanted to get a black cat (with white paws)!!! Lucky you! It's a HE right? The face looks like a boy :P

Miko Zhang, Antonio Zhang and Ah Bai say hi!!! (Our surnames are not Zhang..but they used to be really dirty when they were young, so I gave them the surname Zhang. :P)

Edited by Punggolfamily

Oh..they only pee in the bathroom. :) And they do their pooing at their shared litterbox which I have to clear everyday otherwise it really stinks. Yup I'll try the catnip thing if they wont use the scratching post I'm getting for them.. Lemming for one selling for 50usd in Amazon! :)

They are called Romeo (ah bai), Antonio and Miko! :D

kekekeke hi romeo, antonio and miko. just realized all end with O~

i've got a choc ragdoll..

Hahahahaha.. Ur mum is so cute !! Lol.. Qian Mao zai.. LOL.. Wat a cute description..

Lol..ya she sometimes will come up w weird terms. But there are some truths in this phrase..lols

Which courts outlet? Didn't see it at bukit timah.

I bought it at Mega court..the one near TPE along with ikea giant. Hmm..think i also saw it at srg courts? They usually display it in black..maybe u can tk e picture and show them? :)

Hahahahaha.. Ur mum is so cute !! Lol.. Qian Mao zai.. LOL.. Wat a cute description..

Hi NeoBY, bought it at Courts. Was 149 but we had $50 voucher from Megatex, so we paid $99 for it. =)

Yeah...I think pets see doctor more exp than us. Haiz...they are due for a visit to the vet soon for their neutering...dont feel like sending them there, know they cfm will be scared to death. But it's inevitable...=(

Haha..my mum actually agrees with me..say i fan jian. I say i qian mao zai (owe cat's debts) she laff at me. =( Anyway, She's living with me now, and everyday they chase her around. So the moment she reaches home she'll rush to her room...she say everyday have to fight wits with them. lols~

Hi NeoBY, bought it at Courts. Was 149 but we had $50 voucher from Megatex, so we paid $99 for it. =)

Which courts outlet? Didn't see it at bukit timah.