Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendily86

A New Beginning At Treelodge@punggol

Very nice unit!! totally worth it..... cos i think by 5 years, i am sure you can sell it for more than 800k.....

your loft unit and another one i saw are slightly different. Yours have open terrace..... really nice place for kids.... now i am curious to know where else have such units.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some pictures taken on our day of key collection~ Wayyy overdue~

blogger-image--2112166573.jpg

Afternoon sun shining into the living area

You will probably need to invest in good curtains or window film to help ease solar radiation heating up the house through the afternoon. Otherwise it would be quite uncomfortable at night.

Some pictures taken on our day of key collection~ Wayyy overdue~

blogger-image--689937779.jpg

Open terrace...

blogger-image--2112166573.jpg

Afternoon sun shining into the living area

blogger-image--1736515306.jpg

View from MBR window

blogger-image--1863749031.jpg

View from staircase leading to MBR

blogger-image--54020315.jpg

Afternoon sun on the open terrace

We did thought of that but later found out that it's illegal to cover the space. So now we'll learn to enjoy the sound of raindrops splattering on the open terrace~ :sport-smiley-018:

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! Finally got my keys from hdb!! Hehe...taken a few pictures of the unfurnished

interior and will update them soon!!

Hi NeoBy, i bought it from Courts, $99 after using $50 voucher from Megatex (original price: $149). :)

Edited by wendily86

WOW such a nice unit with huge glass windows!

So evny :D

When i see your unit there's a lot of crazy reno design popping out from my head~

I love glass concept very much~

Looking forward for your lovely design hehe :dribble:

Sorry for the lack of updates and replies! :sport-smiley-018:

Anyway, finally bought a few things for our place! Not alot though (bf is a very fussy shopper 8|, so our progress has been really slow)...

panasonic washing machine NA-148VG3 front loading

NA-148VG3_web.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&ContentCache=NONE&CACHEID=64a891804802df79ac8dbf27aac28e3e

Cornell Rice Cooker RCG28 ($10 PWP at Megatex!)

RCG28.jpg

Coffee Table

381569_10150563571638698_609598697_10866192_1003737237_n.jpg

Sharp AQUOS 40" 3D LED TV

LC-40LE830M_RGB%28290X220PX%29.jpg

Long footstool

blogger-image-1620692821.jpg

Now having a headache with the fridge selection. Sofa and lightings are next up on my list (though you can see the things we bought aint really priority-driven. Pretty much controlled by fate. Haha..)

Edited by wendily86

Hi People, like many others, I have been a lurker in RT for quite some time. Read through most of the T-blog (actually most of the time just looking at the pictures), and drooled over most of them. :dribble: I will be joining in the adventure and hoping to learn more tips in the process!

My bf and I tried for the sale of balance flats 2011 and in the end managed to grab the only loft unit left in Treelodge@Punggol. I saw a few RT forumers who are also from Treelodge and I have to say they made up their homes really well! :good: As the house itself is really costly and I have only been working for a short time (suicidal, yeah), the theme we are going for is minimalist. I believe a minimalist home can also be nice! hehe, so stay tune!

Let's start off with my floorplan

Presentation1.jpg

We managed to sneak a peek through the doors when the HDB contractors did not lock it after they were done...

380897_10150430062271312_677766311_8598573_526888485_n.jpg

Loving the high windows!

Will post more pictures when I have the time!

Wow! Very nice. I love the natural light!