Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsjtang

Handson Sofa By Sanzio

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just started my home reno, so now looking around for nice sofa.

I came across Sanzio last weekend at Sg. Kadut. I like their design and the fresh smell of leather in their 1st floor showroom. I was told its leather are Italian, with proof of a certificate.

Any kind soul out there have bought from them before and how are the experience?

Looks like buying a reliable furniture nowadays is quite a gamble.

I have bought the same model frm Defu lane..certificate is Matsu****o.. price 3600.. takes 6-8 weeks to arrive...

haha ya i am more interested in the wall than the sofa haha

That's the wallpaper on that wall. It turned out surprisingly well and become the main feature of the living room. It's the textured type, and give a little 3D effect to the room. I feel the living room now is 'bigger'. It's always a talking point for guests to my house.

I do excess of 2.5 rolls (per roll 0.5m x 10m). Anyone interested can let me know, will let go at discounted price.

Hi bro, wat is your damaged for that lovely sofa? Look veri elegance

Damage is $3500.

I have it for 4 weeks already, good quality. And I like the nice leathery smell.

I have bought the same model frm Defu lane..certificate is Matsu****o.. price 3600.. takes 6-8 weeks to arrive...

Hi, just curious to ask u...are u sure u brought the same model from Defu Lane n May i know the shop Name??? cos ( U Have Quote "certificate is Matsu****o..") the spelling is wrong haha!!!! Kind to share the sofa model Picture that u have brought ...??? Really Curious..

:blink:

Edited by kenny78

Hi hi, I just bought a new house bundle from Sanzio for $6500 during Expo Modern Living.

But dunno whether is it to expensive for my upcoming 3 room.

The bundle comes with 1 set of sofa , 1 set of dinning with 4 seats and a coffee table.

I have choose the Chanel Handson Exclusive Sofa Model and a natural marble 1.6 rectangle shape dinning with 4 roman style chairs and a coffee table with hydraulic handle where it can extend into a laptop table and also have storage. Colour black and white.

Btw anyone share their experience with Handson sofa. Thanks.

Just bought a set of 3+2 recliner sofa during the exhibition at expo. Sofa came within a week, but were full of defects.. Stitches were loose, scratches, torns at certain parts and spots where the leather were peeled off. Was very disappointed with the quality. The sofa came within a week after we ordered it, but we were told that the repair men can only come mid to end of March to fix the damages. That's half to a month's wait for the repair man compared to having a new sofa. We were told that it is because they are having another exhibition. Repairmen at exhibition? Seems like priority is no longer with customers who have fully paid for their sofas which came with multiple damages.

Edited by weilin

Hi Weilin.. I'm not surprise to hear of the defects of your sofa. my advise is to return and get a refund. By the way, is your recliner sofa set by HANDSON Sofa?

Just bought a set of 3+2 recliner sofa during the exhibition at expo. Sofa came within a week, but were full of defects.. Stitches were loose, scratches, torns at certain parts and spots where the leather were peeled off. Was very disappointed with the quality. The sofa came within a week after we ordered it, but we were told that the repair men can only come mid to end of March to fix the damages. That's half to a month's wait for the repair man compared to having a new sofa. We were told that it is because they are having another exhibition. Repairmen at exhibition? Seems like priority is no longer with customers who have fully paid for their sofas which came with multiple damages.

so werid.. ur sofa came within 1 week when the sales guy and the invoice that i have, clearly stated that they need 1-2 month to make the sofa.. u bought the display set? You no need to choose colour?

Even my fren who bought their sofa had to wait at least a month before they could deliver the sofa.. why u so special? :( so unfair hor.. feel bad for u.

Edited by NingNing