Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsjtang

Handson Sofa By Sanzio

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

was informed that the management has approved the refund. now waiting for the accountant to call me about the full refund. hopefully by today, if not, i'm going to kick up a big fuss.

Sanzio, if you are reading this thread, please send me the cheque with the full amount ASAP. :curse: didn't slept well last night and for spoiling my entire renovation and moving-in experience. :fire:

haha... i buy furniture also need you to comment? its me and my wife decision... now iphone also from china then why so many people buy,as long as quality is good then its worth buying. at least i feel the difference from other sofas... i dont mind buying 4200 from pasar malam also. brainless kid. we write is to share the item we bought from sanzio. did you bought? or u cannot afford then u jealous? or maybe u buy from europe.dont be a idiot here

$4200 for a China sofa? Can get Italian stuff at that price

Sanzio called to say they can only send the cheque next tues. adding more delays and misery...

the salesperson, Johnny even got the cheek to say that since i will be getting full refund, then there's no need for a formal apology letter. And i scolded him. how about the 5 weeks time wasting wait that i had ? the unpleasant experience? i didn't even ask to be compensated for the 5 weeks wait and the misery caused. :curse::angry2::fire: i want a formal apology letter with the company letterhead send to me and not via email!

Hmm.. but some companies need few days to proceed,previously i got refunds from other furnitures shop also a week. But for me,as long as i got my money then its ok.As for apology letter we cant comment anything.Different people Different requirements,But delaying of goods n postpone of goods seems really common for furnitures trade.My handson sofa arrive only 1 1/2 month to 2month.But as long as it arrive in tip top quality then i already happy.It wasnt easy to buy a good sofa nowdays

Sanzio called to say they can only send the cheque next tues. adding more delays and misery...

the salesperson, Johnny even got the cheek to say that since i will be getting full refund, then there's no need for a formal apology letter. And i scolded him. how about the 5 weeks time wasting wait that i had ? the unpleasant experience? i didn't even ask to be compensated for the 5 weeks wait and the misery caused. :curse::angry2::fire: i want a formal apology letter with the company letterhead send to me and not via email!

haha... i buy furniture also need you to comment? its me and my wife decision... now iphone also from china then why so many people buy,as long as quality is good then its worth buying. at least i feel the difference from other sofas... i dont mind buying 4200 from pasar malam also. brainless kid. we write is to share the item we bought from sanzio. did you bought? or u cannot afford then u jealous? or maybe u buy from europe.dont be a idiot here

The difference here is, it is not only made in China but it is also a China brand. Reliable? Good quality? I would say is too early to tell for someone who is inexperience in Leather.

you bought from them before? you seem to have alot u happiness with their items,what you bought from them? can i see? or you are another too free forum idiot to post on all post?

but i highly feel that you must be a idiot,no buy still comment so much,anyway handson sofa i will maybe use two years,i can donate to you,send me your address.maybe i can also tell you which rubbish dump i throw then u go take.haha a big idiot too free

The difference here is, it is not only made in China but it is also a China brand. Reliable? Good quality? I would say is too early to tell for someone who is inexperience in Leather.

you bought from them before? you seem to have alot u happiness with their items,what you bought from them? can i see? or you are another too free forum idiot to post on all post?

but i highly feel that you must be a idiot,no buy still comment so much,anyway handson sofa i will maybe use two years,i can donate to you,send me your address.maybe i can also tell you which rubbish dump i throw then u go take.haha a big idiot too free

Why so angry? Are you a customer or do you work at the company?

• Like 1

come on... we buy things and post and share design we bought,not to come in stir ok!! childish people... anyway talkin to all those forumer who talk **** and criticise things we bought and make us so unhappy. no time to waste on idiots...

talking to uneducated and retards really spoil my purchase... i think next time buy furniture also wont post... unwanted nonsence

talking to uneducated and retards really spoil my purchase... i think next time buy furniture also wont post... unwanted nonsence

Good point, if so sensitive then better not post

Yes, I did buy a set of sofa from them. So there isnt a need for you to donate your junk to me.

Yes, take it that I am very free but I am actively reading about Handson sofa.

Like what Sam has mentioned... why are you so worked up? Are you really a customer?

By the way, why would you use a set of "good" sofa for just two years?

donate to a poor idiot name jenov

anyway how long i use my sofa not your problem,its my wife and my family problem...

Yes, I did buy a set of sofa from them. So there isnt a need for you to donate your junk to me.

Like what Sam has mentioned... why are you so worked up? Are you really a customer?

i feel that u are more like a sales staff from other shop,critising the item we bought and make us feel not worth buying... next time please also let me comment on you

Edited by boy998899