Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsjtang

Handson Sofa By Sanzio

Just to clarify, I am not a salesperson from any other furniture shop.

Like many of you, I was attracted by the design and the feel of Handson Sofa. Even though it is made in China but the salesperson from Sanzio assured me of its quality. Assuring that they are using Italia Leather from an established company in Italy called Mastrotto. However, my set of sofa started to peel within a couple of months. Would cowhide leather peels within months?

From my bad experience, I strongly advise anyone against purchasing sofa sets from the company.

Reading boy998899's comments, he seems to be someone from the company trying to push up their sales.

Why would someone feel so proud of paying a set of sofa for $4200 when Mrsjtang saw it selling at only $3k+, smartlady purchased at $3600 and successc at $3500.

Remember HANDSON SOFA is not only Made in CHINA but it is also a CHINA BRAND.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

jenov she pay is 3.5 to 3.6k but mine is customise sofa and its 350cm,i dont feel expensive... jenov you ought to start study from primary school,i post before and say mine is long customise sofa,u must be uneducated or maybe stupid dumdass

Just to clarify, I am not a salesperson from any other furniture shop.

Like many of you, I was attracted by the design and the feel of Handson Sofa. Even though it is made in China but the salesperson from Sanzio assured me of its quality. Assuring that they are using Italia Leather from an established company in Italy called Mastrotto. However, my set of sofa started to peel within a couple of months. Would cowhide leather peels within months?

From my bad experience, I strongly advise anyone against purchasing sofa sets from the company.

Reading boy998899's comments, he seems to be someone from the company trying to push up their sales.

Why would someone feel so proud of paying a set of sofa for $4200 when Mrsjtang saw it selling at only $3k+, smartlady purchased at $3600 and successc at $3500.

Remember HANDSON SOFA is not only Made in CHINA but it is also a CHINA BRAND.

Edited by boy998899

• Haha 1

Waaaa.. this is an interesting post. 4.2k for a 3.5m sofa is indeed value for money, as long as you are happy with it.

As for genuine cowhide, definitely it wont peel. Only Pu leather will peel. If have the guts to test if it is PU leather, try scratching it hard with ur fingernails repeatedly, you can feel if it will flake.

My Sanzio sofa also tio delay!! Suppose to deliver on the 7/4, but after delay 3 weeks with no confirm date, I call up again. And now they say delay till 3rd week of May! :curse: :curse: And you know what, when I call Sanzio, they basically push me to the supplier. HELLO! I buy the sofa from sanzio, NOT from the supplier!!

Imagine I had to sit on my floor to watch my TV for so long time.

Oh, there's another gal I know, her sofa from Sanzio also tio delay.

It really seems like their supplier got some problem. So those who needed sofa for house warming or whatever, my take is best to avoid them at the moment.,

Edited by ahhboi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Sanzio sofa also tio delay!! Suppose to deliver on the 7/4, but after delay 3 weeks with no confirm date, I call up again. And now they say delay till 3rd week of May! :curse: :curse: And you know what, when I call Sanzio, they basically push me to the supplier. HELLO! I buy the sofa from sanzio, NOT from the supplier!!

Imagine I had to sit on my floor to watch my TV for so long time.

Oh, there's another gal I know, her sofa from Sanzio also tio delay.

It really seems like their supplier got some problem. So those who needed sofa for house warming or whatever, my take is best to avoid them at the moment.,

my advise is to ask for a full refund like what claypot did.

hmm do they also carry the fabric type? thinkin of going down and see

Bro best to give this shop a miss. U don't wan to mess up your new house Reno progress

• Like 1

just placed deposit for a Handson sofa at Home Expo yesterday. 3200 for a 2m full calf leather corner L sofa. Was impressed by the sturdiness of it and the quality. Had it KIV until my house done reno around dec later. will update again once i have the sofa

Hey Dennis, I'm also planning to get a handson sofa but just eagerly awaiting for my keys to arrive. My parents had a L-shaped sofa for possibly a year now and i really enjoy it. The leather does crumple up but i guess that happens. Its really comfy, sturdy and reasonably priced. I've looked around so far I haven't found anywhere that could have compared to Sanzio in terms of the quality and price. Do update us on how your experience went :)

Hi, Does anyone have the contact number for Irene of Sanzio (handson sofa?  If yes, could you please PM me?

And does anyone know if the company is still around? I tried calling the telephone no of Sanzio Space Planner showroom but no one picked up. 

Now maserazi is carrying it, was quoted 4.6k for 2.5 seater, full leather Dresden sofa, the build of it is solid, very nice thick leather, however the warranty only one yr for leather one yr for mechanism. Not sure if it's worth that price for made in China product. Try hard to bargain but sales man say cannot go down any lower. 

IMG_20171202_151834.jpg