Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
milkyway80

Sofa From Boconcept

Dear forummers,

Thinking of getting a sofa from BoConcept. Would like to check if anyone has had any experience buying sofa/furniture from them and would you be so kind as to provide some review. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear forummers,

Thinking of getting a sofa from BoConcept. Would like to check if anyone has had any experience buying sofa/furniture from them and would you be so kind as to provide some review. Thanks.

Unless the pricing has come down since I last visited, the sofas at BoConcept are overpriced. You are paying European prices for China made sofas.

Unless the pricing has come down since I last visited, the sofas at BoConcept are overpriced. You are paying European prices for China made sofas.

what is the price like ?

They r having 25% store wide now.

Forget getting from there... It is way too expensive... u can get same product as other shop at a cheaper price...

Their sofa is oso from china...

shawncck,

Care to advise where to look for similar products offered by boconcept? Thanks.

BoConcept has a new store opening at 112 Katong

Their parent company is a public listed company so that could explain their high prices.

they got very interesting furnitures, just too pricey lah, I was at Katong and chanced upon their shop, we went woooo, wahhhh so expensive lol

They must be fully accountable to their shareholders as their parent company is a public listed company so they have to maximize profits at every opportunity.

They must be fully accountable to their shareholders as their parent company is a public listed company so they have to maximize profits at every opportunity.

imho, got to take note of market forces too, or they will price themselves out of the market. Depending on how they position themselves, there will be people who appreciates their furnitures and dun mind paying that price.