Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Job Element

I cut and paste somewhere - hope it gives an idea. I am metal element , no wonder most of the jobs i end up similar to what it describes below/

五行和职业

木:文化界、教育界、培训界、公务界、司法界、军警界、医疗界、出版业、木行业、装璜业

火:加工业、制造业、印刷业、酒店业、饮食业、烟酒业、舞台类、手工艺、美容业、百货行、服装业

土:房地产、管理层、律师业、人事业、秘书业、会计师、记录员、买卖界、介绍业、顾问业、瓷器业、当铺业、古董家、代理类、护理业、养殖业

金:电子商务、领导层、执法界、法官界、代表界、经纪人、武术家、鉴定师、银行业、金融界、汽车界、交通界、科学界、工程界、珠宝界、证券业、投资业、电子业、通讯业、电器业、钢铁业、开矿业、伐木业

水:进出口贸易、网络业、广告业、设计业、记者界、炒股票、业务员、导游业、旅行业、旅馆业、娱乐业、演艺圈、传播业、修车界、运输业、化妆品、火锅店、加油站、水产业、渔具店

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I cut and paste somewhere - hope it gives an idea. I am metal element , no wonder most of the jobs i end up similar to what it describes below/

五行和职业

木:文化界、教育界、培训界、公务界、司法界、军警界、医疗界、出版业、木行业、装璜业

火:加工业、制造业、印刷业、酒店业、饮食业、烟酒业、舞台类、手工艺、美容业、百货行、服装业

土:房地产、管理层、律师业、人事业、秘书业、会计师、记录员、买卖界、介绍业、顾问业、瓷器业、当铺业、古董家、代理类、护理业、养殖业

金:电子商务、领导层、执法界、法官界、代表界、经纪人、武术家、鉴定师、银行业、金融界、汽车界、交通界、科学界、工程界、珠宝界、证券业、投资业、电子业、通讯业、电器业、钢铁业、开矿业、伐木业

水:进出口贸易、网络业、广告业、设计业、记者界、炒股票、业务员、导游业、旅行业、旅馆业、娱乐业、演艺圈、传播业、修车界、运输业、化妆品、火锅店、加油站、水产业、渔具店

Not really lah, market good people keep job hop, where the higher pay is. market crash, you see people scramble for any jobs man

Not really lah, market good people keep job hop, where the higher pay is. market crash, you see people scramble for any jobs man

that i agreed on your view.

i guess we are talking about suitability.

There is a difference between you are being employed and you are being in the right job and right industry. Knowing your elemental affinity will help you choose your best suited career, helpng you recognise the most suitable career for yourself and the right industry in which you should be in for better career footing.

It will also give you the awareness to spot your golden moments as well as to leverage the best moments for promotion or increment once you understand your favourable and unfavourable elements.

Hi hi,

Sorry i am abit confuse over elements.

Does it mean that if I am a water, its better to work in the water element jobs?

Or i should work in the fire job to counter my too much water?

Actually likewise in fengshui, i realise that I am a water element.

I have seen 2 fengshui master over the yrs for my house. both encourage me to use brown, beige color.

And ask me to avoid blue. So to me, are we suppose to use a color that coutner our own element or compliment our own element?

Thanks for all advices.

Hi hi,

Does it mean that if I am a water, its better to work in the water element jobs?

I have seen 2 fengshui master over the yrs for my house. both encourage me to use brown, beige color.

And ask me to avoid blue. So to me, are we suppose to use a color that coutner our own element or compliment our own element?

Thanks for all advices.

You should ask ur master clearly why lor. Water got too much and not enough....that's the problemzzzz, bazi i number nine, don't ask me but one think I knoe....do what you like best

Hi hi,

Thanks for all advices.

You should ask ur master clearly why lor. Water got too much and not enough....that's the problemzzzz, bazi i number nine, don't ask me but one think I knoe....do what you like best

Agreed with sister Ivy, you should seek clarifications with your FSM. It sounds like your Fire element (which is Wealth to a Water person) is very strong. Heard of "Too much wealth deteriorates the health"? But, you need to exercise care with using brown & beige, always seek harmony with the 5 elements to avoid too much Earth'contaminating' the water.

Key advice: ask your FSM since you have paid for his/her service.

I give myself an opportunity (but friends quoted that I backside itchy)to verify which "element" (luck or competentcy) is more important in life by sitting in a business finance paper last sat, 17/3, 2pm, with financial calculator, in a grand hall with some 400 students.

Never expect a 3rd "element" came into my way. I was assigned with seat#14!(Sure die) Frankly speaking, tot I'm not "so superstitious", however my "heart" beat increased and sunk before the time-racing "war" start. Asked for "another seat" was told no such precedent! Told administrator to be "sensitivity" to such number as students come mainly from APAC, told her "i will write in" and quickly practising my "deep-breathing" exercise to cool the heart and mind down.

While "having war" half way, administrator walked to me & asked "want to change the seat or not?" What a joke! The 75min paper was a time-racing game. Where got time to walk and talk! Wrong timely!, "blasted" her one side and concentrated on my "verification".

If u were in my position, WHATs would u probably have done and "wish" or "want" to be "done" in the coming exam in early May?

Note: In HK, Taiwan, Sk, many hotels, apts carried no "4".

Hihi, if 2 fsms also contradict each other how?

Haha...then find the third one hehe...see the third one support who? Normally there a baseline guide to arriving at your element lor. If both masters talk the same principle or match some characteristics with it, then you got your element liaozzzz

I give myself an opportunity (but friends quoted that I backside itchy)to verify which "element" (luck or competentcy) is more important in life by sitting in a business finance paper last sat, 17/3, 2pm, with financial calculator, in a grand hall with some 400 students.

Never expect a 3rd "element" came into my way. I was assigned with seat#14!(Sure die) Frankly speaking, tot I'm not "so superstitious", however my "heart" beat increased and sunk before the time-racing "war" start. Asked for "another seat" was told no such precedent! Told administrator to be "sensitivity" to such number as students come mainly from APAC, told her "i will write in" and quickly practising my "deep-breathing" exercise to cool the heart and mind down.

While "having war" half way, administrator walked to me & asked "want to change the seat or not?" What a joke! The 75min paper was a time-racing game. Where got time to walk and talk! Wrong timely!, "blasted" her one side and concentrated on my "verification".

If u were in my position, WHATs would u probably have done and "wish" or "want" to be "done" in the coming exam in early May?

Note: In HK, Taiwan, Sk, many hotels, apts carried no "4".

What is APAC? "Aging People Act Cool"?

True leh, all those having 4s usually no very good leh but with 8s also not that fantastic but definitely 4s didn't meet anyone fantastic....

You surely say your 14 table pass with flying colors hhehe

What is APAC? "Aging People Act Cool"?

Creative and innovative indeed, give u high distinction. Should join facebk or google, Apple also not bad, who is "forcing" microsoft walking toward museum. BG may need a fsm to counter act.

Aging ppls who have deep acting emotional label, always remain cool tot facing "sure die".

What abt change "4" to "D". 1,2,3,D...1D, 2D.3D.., 4D...DD ? Still "Die" right?

Let "Professor" bepgof argues:

The "element" that determines performance is called "competency". Competency is the combination of skill, knowledge, attitude/behaviour of a person.

Imagine if u are HR manager who selects staff based on "5 elements", what'll happen? Law of nature tells us that Yin & Yang must be balanced in a given situation to maintain harmony.. Typical examples of YY unbalance nowaday, as u can observe are Men become women, women becom men!

Human is complicated, they act/react according to "situations" at time. They are very "khiang", too much "khiang" becomes "ke khiang". This is also a YY unbalance case.

Herzberg's theory suggests that human's attitude/behaviour is like an iceberg immerses into water with one part expose abv water-level, the other part "under-water". The part that "under" which are "core values" which drive the part "above" which is attitude/behaviour. Ok?

Edited by bepgof

Hi hi,

Thanks for all advices.

Hi,

My first post here in renotalk, just starting to hunt for ID/Contractors cos' i'm expecting to get my keys within the next 3-4 months. Some of the Fengshui related posts here are quite interesting so I thought I can share what I know. :)

Anyway, regarding 'sway's question here, i wanna share some of my knowledge. Being a Water element person only meant that you are a Water element Day Master or what in mandarin called 日主. This element is determined by the day of your birthdate and in Bazi represents yourself. By looking at the other characters in your Bazi (from Hour,Month,Year), a master will determine whether you are a 'weak' or 'strong' Day Master (e.g Weak Water or Strong Water). In simple terms, if you are a Weak Water you may need more Water or other elements that will 'grow' water to make you stronger. If you are a Strong Water you need to control or weaken your water with other elements so as to reduce the strength. Of course this is in simplistic view, there are other factors to a Bazi to recommend the complimentary elements for each person.

So for 'sway's case, he/she is recommended by the master to use brown or earthy colors. This may mean that he/she is a strong Water Element and requires the Earth element to control the Water, Wood element can also be used to weaken the Water element.

And in terms of jobs, it will be more beneficial to work in industries represented by the Earth or Wood element. However, this does not mean that you die die have to work in these industries. It just meant that if you do however work in these industries, you will be faced with more/better opportunities, be more recognized for your work or your career will be smoother in a sense. :)

Let "Professor" bepgof argues:

The "element" that determines performance is called "competency". Competency is the combination of skill, knowledge, attitude/behaviour of a person.

Imagine if u are HR manager who selects staff based on "5 elements", what'll happen? Law of nature tells us that Yin & Yang must be balanced in a given situation to maintain harmony.. Typical examples of YY unbalance nowaday, as u can observe are Men become women, women becom men!

Human is complicated, they act/react according to "situations" at time. They are very "khiang", too much "khiang" becomes "ke khiang". This is also a YY unbalance case.

Herzberg's theory suggests that human's attitude/behaviour is like an iceberg immerses into water with one part expose abv water-level, the other part "under-water". The part that "under" which are "core values" which drive the part "above" which is attitude/behaviour. Ok?

Competency weigh how much? Have you seen such competent people driving Taxis? Have you seen such competent people unable to get the job they want sitting at home or hanging around coffeeshops?

Hoho...if I HR manager, got chance to use 5 elements to select staffs, my company surely propers :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: