Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Fu Lu Shou Geomancer Services

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i went there for a foot massage and there are plenty of geomancers shops there.

Anyone got their bazi or house fengshui done before ?

Have you been to the basement where the shop stick some 4D strike liao ones huh? Wonder how come no update.....

Have you been to the basement where the shop stick some 4D strike liao ones huh? Wonder how come no update.....

i went basement and saw the shop close long time liao.

Of course 4d - no one can predict ..

how about those shops above ?

i went there for a foot massage and there are plenty of geomancers shops there.

Anyone got their bazi or house fengshui done before ?

I often have the impression that a visit there somehow will be obliged to purchase some feng shui 'things' there. Do you have any of those 'animals' in your home?

I've been to one (shop) at the basement by the name of Tian Li. Very bad. Got him to do bazi reading and you know what.. he got my month wrong.

I'm born in December, but becuz of the Jie/Qi during my birth-year, my month should be 'Zi'. He treated it as "Hai" and blabbered on.

Talk about the prowess of the [basement]FSMs there..

I've been to one (shop) at the basement by the name of Tian Li. Very bad. Got him to do bazi reading and you know what.. he got my month wrong.

I'm born in December, but becuz of the Jie/Qi during my birth-year, my month should be 'Zi'. He treated it as "Hai" and blabbered on.

Talk about the prowess of the [basement]FSMs there..

One bad shop does not mean every shop is bad right ?

We have to be objective too.

It is best to do your research before approaching any of those . There are plenty of discussions in the forum . Do check it out !!!

Regards ,

Edited by binng22

It is best to do your research before approaching any of those . There are plenty of discussions in the forum . Do check it out !!!

Regards ,

You mean academic "research"?, then present it in paper-form?

Discussion? Remember this: "you can discover more abt a person in an hour of PLAY, than in a yr of DISCUSSION"

In real wrold, one always find himself need to do many "experiments" by "trial and error" methodology = apply for looking for a "good" fsm. Experience gains through experiments.

Number of "bitter experiments" can be significantly reduced if "homework" done before commencing that "experiment"!

No "guessing work" if situation allowed.(you'll know what I mean when you taste the "fruit" of this work)

Enjoy your homework and experiment.

Edited by bepgof

One bad shop does not mean every shop is bad right ?

We have to be objective too.

Just personal opinion hor....open shop means business....means money come first....means profit margin must be high to sustain high rental....means sometimes can be quite slaughtering lor....if they ask you to buy sometime and you don't because its expensive, then they got excuse to say its your problem liaozzzz....but if you buy.....$$$ get chop chop!!

Kalimantan, if that month, the shop no biz....and you happen to walk in....see can smell the tiger's breath....hehee

You mean academic "research"?, then present it in paper-form?

Discussion? Remember this: "you can discover more abt a person in an hour of PLAY, than in a yr of DISCUSSION"

In real wrold, one always find himself need to do many "experiments" by "trial and error" methodology = apply for looking for a "good" fsm. Experience gains through experiments.

Number of "bitter experiments" can be significantly reduced if "homework" done before commencing that "experiment"!

No "guessing work" if situation allowed.(you'll know what I mean when you taste the "fruit" of this work)

Enjoy your homework and experiment.

Hi

I refer to the research in the Reputation of the shop ; Consumer feedback , Quality of service . Then you expect the consumer to spend tons of cash to "do many experiments by trial and error methodology " ? = )