Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Where To Buy Lowly Priced Fashion Accessories - Rings, Bangles, Necklaces, Etc ...

If anyone wants to buy the best and stylist fashion accessories like rings, bangles, necklaces, etc then I will recommend shops online store to who want to buy the fashion accessories because they will provide the best fashion accessories with reasonable price than other fashion online stores.

Edited by novansafari

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi folks,

Please take a look at my other fashion blog which I created sometime back & laid off without much done.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58201&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

I'm hoping that I would be able to provide updates progressively from now on. :P

So please give your support if the contents do interest u.

Cheerios!

Great one of my friend who is always excited about accessories and all,, last time we were on the street and suddenly she saw a normal shop and she was so excited that time, so i understood how much crazy she is always about this , so recommended her some online store also from where she can buy great Accessories collections.

Here are a few tips where you can make cheaper priced clothings look more expensive...instead of having to splurge several 000's on new clothes.

1. Visit night markets to build your fashion collection

Like shopping for discounted items for your regular high street pieces, visit the night market for the exact same reason. You will be surprised by the kind of clothes you find there. You may find the quality just as good, or better. Some pieces have such great quality and design it can pass off as high street fashion.

It’s the same thing with thrift stores. You can find all kinds of things here, from pre-loved pieces to snazzy vintage pieces. Some may have been close to brand new too..all for outrageously low prices!

Take note: buying clothes from night markets or thrift stores are more frustrating than shopping in regular stores.

2. Swap fashion pieces with friends

Swapping pieces with your friends and relatives is a great way of saving money. This is provided the clothing piece is in your sizes. Check with them if they have any pre-loved clothes, or pieces they simply do not want anymore and wish to sell it.

Sometimes, your friend may have picked up a piece that’s still “in season” and may not want it anymore. Get it off him or her. Offer to pay if you must. Once again, it is still clothes by end of the day.

3. Focus on your accessories

Worst come to worst, if you cannot put together your clothes, maybe focus on your accessories instead. May help some too.

For more info, find out here.
Edited by Lydia18
Add in more info