Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Where To Buy Lowly Priced Fashion Accessories - Rings, Bangles, Necklaces, Etc ...

Hi to ALL Women who loves dolling up themselves,

I would like to show you my personal collection of relatively low-priced accessories from this cute little pushcart owned by Sherryknows Accessories.

5956737909_cacc106003.jpg

Apart from this pushcart located @ Pasir Ris West Plaza, Sherryknows Accessories owns a shop at the following address:

BLK201E, Tampines Street 23

#01-96

Singapore S527201

6682339023_7c8a329d26_z.jpg

I've also taken the liberty to write a review for Sherryknows Accessories at yebber.com. Please visit the following link if you are keen in reading my review of this fashion accessories store:

http://www.yebber.com/review/sherryknows-accessories-pasir-ris-west-plaza/

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

Permission has been sought from the proprietress of Sherryknows Accessories for her fashion accessories & products to be featured in this thread.

Kindly note that this thread is strictly for the purpose of sharing my humble & objective views of items and services provided by the aforesaid establishment. And is strictly not an advertising platform.

I am not affliated to Sherryknows Accessories and am an existing client who made regular purchases & orders from this establishment.

Reader's discretion is therefore sought when viewing this thread.

For the ease of viewing and any enquiries related to Sherryknows Accessories' addresses, photographs of their addresses are uploaded.

Selective photographs featuring their accessories had also been water-marked for authentication purposes.

(I would not want to be implicated in any copyright issues should such photographs be abused by other users!)

And ladies, I do apologise for any colour discrepancies from the actual belt because of lighting issues & a not-so-ideal camera. :P

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Edited by edenstrauss

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those of you who are interested in acquiring her accessories but are residing in other parts of Singapore e.g. Woodlands, Jurong & find it too much a hassle to travel all the way down to Pasir Ris / Tampines, you might want to give it a try by making online purchases through her website address at:

http://www.sherryknows.com/

Now, here comes some of the photographs of my personal collection from Sherryknows Accessories ... :sport-smiley-018:

I'm sorry that these photographs came late in this forum as I simply couldn't find sufficient time to upload them earlier.

Anyways, I would like to show you guys cute necklaces in the form of these Harijuku dolls. Although I didn't own any as they aren't my cup of tea, these fashion pieces are a "must-have" for hot fans of the Kawaii fashion culture. :)

5957374300_a05eae9dfe.jpg

Edited by edenstrauss

The photograph below shows a consolidation of some of my favourite pieces from the pushcart @ Pasir Ris, one of which had been donated to the Tibetan Children's Village (TCV) located in Dharamsala, India.

5964115233_06fb34f30e_z.jpg

All these accessories were worn on my bony hands & unmanicured fingers. :P

Edited by edenstrauss

This Bib-necklace is one of my favourites which I've frequently worn with many of my black outfits.

5964699156_9ca38ec325.jpg

I discovered that it could be worn in 2 different ways & to "upgrade" the quality of this necklace, I was supposed to replace the 2 tie-backs with black velvet ribbons. However, I still couldn't find time to get it done. :P

The fabric flower brooches or pins had been the rage for quite a while as they seemed to be ageless & add more panache to any boring outfits.

I've added many flower brooches to my personal collection over the years.

The photographs below show my flower brooches which were bought from Sherryknows Accessories' pushcard at Pasir Ris West Plaza:

5977850437_5849b963b3.jpg

Then, I figured out pairing them up with a hairband in complementary colours so that I wouldn't just be spotting a huge white flower on my head. It could get quite dangerous if I'm being mistaken for a mental patient whose spotting a huge bob of white flower on my head! :unsure:

5978719686_13efa92117_o.jpg

Edited by edenstrauss

I've got loads of photographs to upload but still cannot find the time as it's very time-consuming to edit the photographs & upload them...

But anyways, I'm happy to upload what I've bought from Sherryknows Accessories recently.

This is a pretty, sweet-looking bow that came a magenta-pinkish hue. Please note that the bow isn't the flimsy sort because the silky polyester fabric has been wrapped around something that's stiff.

As such, the shape of the bow holds well on the elasticated band.

6682454431_a6b69cbd64_z.jpg

The actual colour is very difficult to capture in the photograph. But the actual shade of pink is a classy hue & is just timely for this Chinese New Year!

Edited by edenstrauss

This is a beautiful (broad) cinch belt that gives the right outfit a modern touch. I fell in love with it the minute I lay my eyes on it. :)

6682538483_dd58e22659_z.jpg

6682538501_c176e3f56e.jpg

Edited by edenstrauss

The photograph below shows a variation of the bow-themed cinch belt in other prints:

6682662865_cae057826a_z.jpg

I would also like to thank a fellow customer whose so kind in volunteering to be my makeshift live-mannequin :P

As this was an ad-hoc arrangement, we would have to make do with whatever she was wearing. And I must highlight to you guys that she is a very slim lady even though she was portrayed as fattish in the photographs. Reason: Due to my amateurish photography skills. :P

6682662875_e0a712736e.jpg

======================================================================================

This other blue tone is such a hot favourite but I could only purchase 1 colour in view of budget constraint so for you ladies out there whose interested in such a classy item, please visit their pushcart or store now in viewing the actual item. :)

For a price of "shi-duo-kuai" in chinese, it is really a good buy! :good:

6682662899_cee6118520.jpg

======================================================================================

This is another variation in a stiff black velvet-like material with a jewel attached at the centre. Something which I would view as "safe" for the conservative who would still like abit of blink-blink without accessorising too much.

6682662885_6eebed7804.jpg

As you could see from a close-up photo shoot of the rhinestones, the quality is good & not expensive based on my expectations as a customer:

6682771495_f634b7b2cd.jpg

Edited by edenstrauss